ultimate-xeno, Human, 10 years ago

???????

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

Good question. You know what else is good?

This:

tumblr_msu9riAvoR1s4uoxto1_500.png

Whatever picture you posted death wraith it ain't showin up.

Maybe you should stop using internet explorer.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. I guess.

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

OOH, SICK BURN.

"I DO COCAINE!!"

Did you bring enough for the whole class?

diablo, Human, 10 years ago

Maybe.

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

OMG THAT MEANS YES.

EDIT: So my dog's been chewing its own asshole for about ten minutes now. Not little nips, either; I'm talking audible SNAP SNAP SNAP noises. Should I be concerned?

Most likely.

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

I think your dog might be gay.

His orientation is nothing to worry about, but you should do something about his fetish.

So have you already searched for "avpuniverse" through http://www.gizoogle.net?

EDIT: What the rules should really look like.

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

@Deathdrop

Sounds like tapeworm or some form of irritation.

I had a really bad allerigc reaction to some mosquito bites yesterday, they itched like hell(one of the bites swelled up to the szie of a apricot half) so much of my day/night was spent sleeping because I had to take two Benadryl.

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

I thought you were leading into a medical story about how you also were eating your own ass, and that might have been the highlight of my entire month.

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

I don't understand how Benadryl knocks people out, I've taken two before and had no problems, not even a little drowsy.

As a side-note my Halo rpg had an entire conversation about brute dicks that I accidently started and I'll never look at a Pool Noodle the same way again.

Well I'm very sorry to disappoint you Bloo, if I could then that would make me a One Woman Human Centipede.

I guess for me Benadrly has a a very strong effect on me because of the Diphenhydramine content, seems my system is very sensitive to it. One if enough to make me fell really tired and pretty much fall asleep on the spot. Two is about the same just three times the effect. It works even quicker if I haven't eaten anything.

I'll just ask this: did the story regarding why you can no longer look at a pool noddle the same make you want to use brain bleach?

I know that's what happens with most people, maybe not most but a lot of people, but it has no effect on me other than the intended allergy relief.

My turtle likes chicken, and pork and beef and basically anything that at one point was alive. He scares me sometimes.....

Well that doesn't sound so scary. Unless he can fly and spit fire I don't think you should be worried at all.

He could grow large enough to weigh eighty pounds, and sever digits, but the other two would be cool.

You mean you have a pet Alligator Snapping Turtle? How the heck did you get one of those?

Rampage, Human, 10 years ago

I'm going to gate keep this giant pile of bacon from everyone!

*does evil laugh and bares my teeth at anyone who gets near my glorious beautiful perfectly made pile of bacon*

Mine...ALL MMMMIIIINNNEEEEE!