-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

Look up "Oedipus Complex."

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

Yeah I'm trying to follow exactly what has bene going from the last time I posted to right now.

@DeathWraith

I'm a Christian too but like supersonic was saying I'm not one of those hollier than thou if you don't do what the Bible says God will smite you down on the spot type of Christians. And I don't try to convert people, I think ones choice of religion should be up to the individual or if the choose to not follow any religion then that's their choice as well.

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

That's great, that's great. That's awesome. That's exactly the kind of people we need, because I am the Grand Inquisitor of the Order of Boxxy and will one day take over the world and impose the worship of Internet personalities unto everyone. I will not torture anyone who opposes, but I will swiftly remove them, so hopefully people like you will resist and there will be very few people left in the end, because shit, ruling the world would be a pain in the ass with billions living in it.

concretehunter, Human, 10 years ago

We have many unspoken rules here.

This will be one of the rare times i will explain them verbally.

1. You do not talk about, Associate with or appreciate any factors of the AvP movies.
2. This is not 4chan, Don't act like it is.
3. Any life advice we give, Although it may seam intelligent or somewhat useful, Is purely speculation on the human condition. Although we may seam like we understand aspects of life, Our borderline autistic obsession with a franchise completely deludes us of real constructive advice.
4. Once you're known by an acronym (CH, DD) or by a shortening (daveberg to Dave) don't start trolling. It took us a long time to figure out how to shorten your name, Please give us the same respect.
5. Noone plays humans in RPGs. If you do you're a hipster.

I feel like all of those rules are invalidated by the few and hard to notice spelling errors you've made while writing them.

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

"Any life advice we give, Although it may seam intelligent or somewhat useful, Is purely speculation on the human condition. Although we may seam like we understand aspects of life, Our borderline autistic obsession with a franchise completely deludes us of real constructive advice."

Oh my God, this is so true it isn't even funny.

"No one plays humans in RPGs. If you do you're a hipster."

Amen.

I actually give great advice. I just avoid doing it because then people will ask me for advice again and I hate it when people ask me for help, because if I don't help them, I'm gonna look and feel like a bad person, but if I do help them, they're gonna ask me for help again. And that's a lot of time wasted on helping people instead of, for example, playing Minecraft.

Dronehive, Human, 10 years ago

REading page 61 of off topic 11 is gold

PredAlienWarrior, Human, 10 years ago

is it sad that 99% of us would rather post in this thread rather than avp related threads haha

What are you talking about, 99% of us post in most AvP related topics. And why are you laughing if it's supposed to be sad? What are you some kind of sadist? Do you like to watch people get killed or something. I bet you even enjoy violent movies. I bet you even like that science fiction, that, that NONSENSE, that new age nonsense. I swear, back in my day, people were more decent-like, why if your grandmother saw what you were doing with your time, she'd be rolling around in her gravy.

PAW.

The fuck, dude.

@CH: That's not true, my advice is always right.

By the way, did you ever buy that plastic vagina like I told you to? It'll solve all your problems, I'm telling you right now.

PredAlienWarrior, Human, 10 years ago

Chriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiist that just blew up in my face, so much for me trying to make a joke.

The last two posts were also jokes, so if you really got hurt by them... my bad?

I never joke. NEVER. What's funny about rolling around in your gravy? CAN YOU EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT'S FUNNY ABOUT ROLLING AROUND IN YOUR GRAVY? I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT GRAVY IS. Let me just check that right quick.

EDIT: "Gravy is a sauce, made often from the juices that run naturally from meat or vegetables during cooking."

Well, that makes my post a lot more macabre.

Gravy is the jizz of the devil and has no place on a good wholesome Christian site like this.

Dronehive, Human, 10 years ago

I thought this site was catholic.

I could make a tasteless joke, but I won't.

I DECLARE US PASTAFARIANS.

EDIT: Fuck you, spellcheck. Shit is PASTA, I don't care what you say.

@DD: I legitimately laughed at that website for an hour because I couldn't believe it was real.

Edit: To be clear, I was talking about the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, not our website.

diablo, Human, 10 years ago

I DO COCAINE!!