DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

Bloo, you sexy motherfucker, you liked Sistar, did you? That's good because Hyorin is one of the few people in Kpop who can actually sing.

EDIT: zero-alpha I have tremendous news for you. If your goal in life is to become the prince of all xenomorphs, then you're in for a surprise. Turns out all you have to do to be a prince is be born from a queen. Are you ready for this? ALL XENOMORPHS ARE BORN FROM QUEENS. That's right. I'm talking about queens as in royalty, not the shitty side of New York. So that's it, you are the prince of all xenomorphs. Congratulations on fulfilling your dreams, boy.

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

@DL: Where I live the coyote population is getting out of control which is why I walk around with a sledge hammer, my brother has been followed by them at night before which is really creepy. We also have cats so I generally try and kill anything I perceive as a threat to them, which now includes those furry bastards of wilderness Coyotes.

supersonicman96, Human, 10 years ago

I don't mind being called a boy. though I don't think a lot of people will do it on Sep. 20th (My birthday)

By the way, is anyone from New York or Alaska. I want to know about Alaska because its such an interesting state, all cold but still populated when the rest of America is either a grassland, a desert or a sandy area. And I want toknow new yourk because just like the Cat and Dog, New Yorkers are the natural enemy of the Massachusettsians. XD

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

Lower Alaska's not much different from the top of the Lower 48. But the top and edges are stereotypical Alaska.

Also our State Fair once housed Sean Kingston, which is as big of an achievement as it sounds.

@DW: That entire post was great from start to finish.

I like them both, but I liked the live one more than the music video. That's just 'cause I liked that type of music more, though.

If you couldn't tell, I was nodding in approval. But it sounds nice. Now that I'm thinking about it, it sounds a lot like Skyrim. most of Tamriel thinks it's a winter wonder land when it's has normal green land and snowy lands. But right now, it looks like we're going to have a brutal Fall and Winter over here. It isn't officially fall yet but I'm staying under my blanket every morning and evening. At least the string of thunder storms has stopped.

zero-alpha, Human, 10 years ago

DW: Nah thats not how the prince of xenomorphs thing works man.

So, um. Do you wanna tell Queen Elizabeth that her children aren't real, or should I?

Skyrim is fun, If only there was a baby making DLC...... I mean, you know.... so the Dragonborn could have an heir, that's what I meant, really............... *sighs* Baby making DLC...............

I would enjoy that, not for the...practice of baby making (Still young) But because I want a khajiit heir to my Criminal empire.

I know right? They should let us make the next Elder scrolls game.

Still young? What do you mean still young? You should be enjoying the practice of baby making by the time you're 11.

Anyway, there's a mod for making npcs masturbate, so what do you need baby making for?

@Bloo I'm gonna link this now instead of waiting for a proper opportunity to sneak in a comment about mini skirts.

Oh and the only Chinese singer I know (other than Jackie Chan, apparently) is likes to freeze herself to death a lot.

You mean everyone should become a stork at 11?

Also, any excuse to post that mini skirt video is a good excuse.

I hope you also enjoy old men.

Yeah, a lot of people start to get interested at that at the age. I was interested (Well also a little weirded out) but I've learned to have self control there.

So you're like a religious freak?

ThePredator13, Human, 10 years ago

What's all this Prince of Xenomorphs talk about?

Well I am a chirstian and I am a freak...so I guess so XD. I'm not the holier than though type or the one to always talk about my religion so no one worry about that.

Do you suppose this is some sort of distraction which has sexual intercourse with various maternal figures?

Dronehive, Human, 10 years ago

You should want the wabang I mean Freud said so.

#Idol #Freud #lol #sex

I got lost after a while. Sorry guys.