-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

I'm actually considering buying the new Pokemon game.

And also that new gameboy looking thing, just because everyone hates it so much.

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

Meh, not much into gameboy.

But still mark my words! I shall rule the world starting with this thread!

*does epic warrior stance and gazes into the sunset*

zero-alpha, Human, 10 years ago

HOLLY BALLS! IS THAT WHAT I THINK IT IS?! ITS.......A PENIS! Let this be the greatest day of my life.

Hey ultimate-xeno read my profile if you can. Also what are we talking about now?

He guys imagine this, this is a what if it happened so listen up. How about predator and xenomorph jeagers? You know, if they piloted giant robots.

There should be a Predator movie with Transforming Spiral-Powered Gundams piloted by Ledouche Gunbuster. His goal is to save his girlfriend, Yurika Seven, and his mom, Haruka Mamimi, from his evil father, Gender Ikari, before he initiates the Endless Waltz by reviving the Big O.

The Predator is in there somewhere, but the point is, this should be made.

Edit: Zero, have you ever been on this site before? You seem familiar. Like I already know you.

Are you assassin? Don't lie to me, boy.

no, im trying to be a soldier and thats my goal in real life to because its the best job there is. For me, maybe not for you but for me personally. Assassin, nah I dont wont to kill people when I grow up our in the internet world. Thats doesn't suit me, but the soldier class is an excellent choice for me. Thanks for asking Bloo.

EDIT: Oh and im not a boy, im 16 years old. Im too old to be called a boy. So please don't call me that it really threatens me, in fact I don't think anyone likes to be called that.

ultimate-xeno, Human, 10 years ago

Have any of you guys played assassins creed?

Edit:: so zero is that a challenge?

No, and I dont think I ever will because im too lazy to try it out.

UX: Yes indeed it is. Since shockwave isn't able to fight you, im going to carry on the battle for him as PRINCE of the xenomorphs. Shockwave is the king of the xenomorphs. Im am also fighting so that I may honor the LeagueOfShadows clan(shockwave's clan).

Huuuuuuuuuh! You've never played assassins creed.

And UX my master wanted me to ask you if you had a PS3 because he wants you to build the Night Crawlers clan on PS3 to make it live. He also informed me to tell you that you are an ally/rival to our clan. If you do tell me your PS3 name so he may speak with you. If I do this ill rank up to the badass rank! And then after that the prince rank. Then after that ill be part of the matriarch council, yeah! Please check out our latest wikia http://league-of-shadow-clan.wikia.com
edit: YEAH, I have never played assassin's creed my whole life. And also read my profile to learn more about my history UX. Master wants me to.

No I do not have a ps3 yet, but I will, tell your master not too worry.
Edit:: I read your profile and find it interesting.

P.S:: my clan is night runners not night crawlers.

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

Actually, my boy, you are a boy for as long as you need to say "I'm too old to be called boy."

Probably until around the age of 21.

ughh, fine. But I still think a boy is around 14 or 13 years old or below.

UX: Don't worry UX I have just now informed my master and he told me to tell you "take your time my friend" in those exact words. Also sorry I meant to say Night Runners. And thanks for reading my profile. Master also says that he will be going into some hibernation period soon. And so will the LeagueOfShadows clan.

I will take your masters advice.
P.S:: apology accepted.

Hmm what are we going to talk about?

I don't know.
Let's talk about........................ps3 I need to know about online regulations.

Guys, I'm too old to be called a sexy motherfucker. Stop calling me that.

@Zero: League of Shadows? What the fuck? Are you dealing drugs? This is not acceptable. Do you think doing drugs is cool? It's all fun and games until you wake up with a used condom up your dick hole and your fist down someone else's throat. Is it still cool after that, buddy? I don't think so.

@DW: I'm gonna make it a thing to click all those links from now on.

League of shadows is his ps3 clan bloo.

You can't fool me. When I was your age, I ran an Xbox Live group called "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea" dedicated to selling Fisting services and fried rice. It was some sick shit, and though I was a hard pimp back in the day, I ain't want no young ass nuggets such as yourselves falling onto the wrong path, you heard, playa?