-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

"THE EMPIRE FUCKS BACK"

I like how that still describes the movie perfectly.

Edit:
"I love you."
"I know."

Somehow it makes this exchange even funnier.

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

And this one:

"I am your Father."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

@skull-ripper

Oh I'm highly aware of the dangers of building on sand, or landfills for that matter(remember the earth quake in San Francisco?)but alas that's not what I was talking about this time.

I was talking about why we usually freak out during earth quakes near the beach or in the ocean: because of the risk of a tsunami. After the earth quake in Japan the entire West Coast was under a Tsunami Warning and it was pretty much suicide to be on the beach. The waves weren't massive mind you but they were coming in closer than normal and were a little higher than normal. Of course some rabid idiot decided to go and guess what happend? Her dumbass nearly drowned after the waves came in and swept her out, someone nearly drowned to rescue her and I think at some other beach someone actually did drown. Bottomline? When the beach is closed or when there are signs that say "No Swimming(for whatever reason)" pay attention!

*is mainly surprised that no one has told a furry related Star Wars joke, was half expecting someone to make one by now*

supersonicman96, Human, 10 years ago

California setting on fire for a year...wow, just wow.

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

California's always on fire baby.

Bloo, how about that Korean musc, Bloo? Bloo?

Well the positive is that we don't have wild fires(or at least really bad ones) every single year but it seems that just about every other year something catches on fire somewhere in California.

It has alot to do with the dry conditions, lots of of vegatation(it would help if people would trim some of it down but whenever someone suggests that all you hear it complaining), high winds, pyromaniacs plus the occasional lightning strike and you have the perfect receipe for a wildfire. Turns out the fire in Yosemite started after some infantile boob didn't have sense to put out their camp fire.

Now the major upside is that we don't have Tornado Season or Hurricane Season.

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

Infantile boobs wow watch what you're saying we don't want the FBI closing down this site.

Ah, thank you DeathWraith. I shall take that into consideration.

supersonicman96, Human, 10 years ago

Yeah, off all the natural disasters, I'm so glad we rarely get Wind related Disasters (I have a fear of high wind) Though when a hurricane strikes a nearby state or any state in new England, we get the winds and rain here. It can be scary at times, the last time being the Nemo storm.

PS. Out of curiosity, what weather do the other states (or other countries) Think MA has.

Heavy Snow fall during winter, lovely fall weather(the leaves, so lovely) and nice summer weather.

Alaska has a 5th season where moose come out during the winter, during which all inhabitants either have to leave for 30 days or risk being fucked up the ass by multiple sets of antlers at the same time.

It's called "mating season."

Whoa, Bloo. That sounds like a very rough rut to get involved in.

'Rough' is an understatement.

That was an understatement?

I've seen the videos of Moose fighting(one pair to the death) but I didn't think it got worse. I know people have gotten hurt, or killed in some cases, but it's actually worse than that?!

Nah, the moose are actually kinda calm. You've got nothing worry about if one's checking out your car, but just don't open the garage or walk right up to it.

I wouldn't put it passed humanity to have at least one guy who's literally forced a moose dick up his ass, though.

There are two kinds of Weird and Crazy. The first two pretty much cover everyone here. Because let's be honest, we're all crazy and weird and we know but we sure as hell love it. Nothing wrong with that.

The other two describe...the sad part of of the human species you just mentioned.

Good to know that the Moose are calm. I like Moose, the lovely gangly creatures with the massives horns and Sam Winchester.

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

My mom saw a moose once, it was near our house. She had to ask us what it was after describing it to us, very unnerving to know one was in the woods near us.

Whoa, that is a cause for concern though. They're huge and when they get scared or feel threatend they tend to throw their weight around. It's worse, of course, if they have antlers. That's still no laughing matter.

We have coyotes in California. The ones that stay way out in the Mojave don't bother people but the ones that live really really close to humans are dangerous. But I guess that's true anytime wild animals and humans get way to close to each other.

Moose really aren't that big of a deal. They're always all over the place where I live - the thing to remember is that you shouldn't walk up to one or provoke it with last decade's rap music.

It's the same deal with deer and rapists.

Uhhh....ok the last part was weird but I get the point.

Also I shall get the 1000th post! No one shall stop me! For I have a secret weapon: BACON! Muwahahahahahahahaha! I shall rule the World! But firs, I shall get a Pokemon!