DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

^I haven't read that one yet.

Oh and I'm might be doing my first few modeling pictures sometime this October.

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

GAH I JUST GOT ALLERGY SKIN TESTS HOLY FUCKING BALLSACK-STRADDLING HELLBOUND ASS-DICKING SHIT-FIRE OF THE 51st GODDAMN MILLENIUM. MUST SCRATCH. CAN'T SCRATCH. CHRIST.

EDIT: So now that I can think rationally again, thanks for the feedback on the story.

concretehunter, Human, 10 years ago

@Bloo: About what? About your drawings or something?

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you said that in regards to my last update. You never said about what, though.

Edit: "Jesus fuck. Bloo I'm sending you an email."

I still don't know if this is approval or disgust.

TELL ME, YOU SON OF A BITCH.

Deathdrop don't focus so hard on not wanting to scratch unless you want to give yourself some kind of infection. And yes I also mean the flesh eating infection people have been getting out here, of course you already know that ain't pretty. Just a little bit of advice, oh and have you got any ointment for that? Also you should avoid using expired ointment because in some cases that'll just make it worse.

Hey welcome back Rampage! Glad you're feeling better.

Rampage, Human, 10 years ago

Well I can say I'm enjoying my time to kick back and relax. And thank's everbody for being glad I'm back and yeah, fuck snakes.

Although on a serious note something is bugging me today: that fact that our idiot government wants to fucking go to war with Syria. Ok like other people I think it's fucked up that they used chemicals on a bunch of people for now reason but I also don't want to see another war started. The last two were enough so is it to much to ask the fucks in power for a fucking break for once?

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

My brothers in the Military so I sure as hell hope there isn't another war, plus I'm pretty sure they'd do a draft this time and I don't want to be drafted, but hey, I hear Mexico is nice this time of year.

^ I'd go with Canada. Free healthcare.

You can't get drafted unless you're 18 and I really doubt that they're gonna start drafting people but I can see why everyone is so worried.

I understand why people are so angry over what happend in Syria and I might sound heartless for saying this(I'm sorry) but let the Syrians handle their own issues. We cannot afford to be dragged into another war right now. That's how I honestly feel about this situation.

Hey Deathdrop mind if I tag along?

The U.S. is screwed if it does anything, and it will, judging from recent news (if "We will take action" isn't clear enough, I don't know what is). Syria and Iran will inevitably retaliate, and China and Russia are gonna get pissed off and do something of their own.

It's not gonna be World War 3, it's gonna be "America gets shat on by everyone it's ever pissed off."

If we don't do anything we're gonna be viewed as being wimps and if we do anything we're gonna be viewed as these horrible tyrants.

We're damned if we do and damned if we don't, so to speak.

From what I understand, it's actually more beneficial to not do anything.

That might sound heartless (as if I'm saying "who cares that they're using chemical weapons?"), but so much shit WILL go down if America - specifically - gets involved.

I don't know what will solve the problem, but I know what won't.

That's what I was saying, I'm not saying not to get invovled because I don't care it's actually the opposite. We just don't need to get involved in the civil war of another country.

But I have the feeling that we might end up getting involved somehow someway. As much as I hope that doesn't happen I'm sad to say that it seems like we will.

If we're lucky someone will actually use some common sense and avoid a conflict all together. I don't see that happening though, asking a politician to use common sense is like asking a charging bull to stop.

"Approval from Congress? For a war? LOL WUT?"

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

Don't panic, it's just me. I know, I know, I've been gone from the Internet for over a week, but I'm here now and I'm gonna be here for a whole 10 minutes before i get bored of refreshing and close this tab and I have no intention to read the conversation that took place while I wasn't here.

Dronehive, Human, 10 years ago

America has this weird idea that it's the big brother of the Middle East.

Hint: it's not. We just have the most overinflated military buget. Also, I'm moving to Austria after collage.

Also, I made a tumblr so if anyone wants to talk that's cool.

zero-alpha, Human, 10 years ago

I AM THE CONDUCTOR OF THE POOP TRAIN!

I HAVE THE SHINIEST MEAT BICYCLE!

IM GOING TO PUT MY PAIN INTO YOUR SOUL!

Thats my way of saying hello

We're not the big brother of the Middle East nor should we be

I'm sure that'll be staying in the US but I'm not sure I'll be going to college though. I want to but I'm undecided on weather or not to go. I want to go because I might be able to learn a little more but I don't want to go because then I have to worry about all the costs and such. I'm tough and savy enough and there are plenty of of people that have gone on to be successful that didn't go to college. So I think I'll be ok.

Edit: Uhh..ok. Hello?

Dronehive, Human, 10 years ago

Your meat bike was stolen by African elephants! What do you do????

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

"there are plenty of of people that have gone on to be successful that didn't go to college"

So you plan to make a living out of posting videos on youtube?