-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

Shit, I would pirate myself if I could.

supersonicman96, Human, 10 years ago

I'm to afraid to pirate anything. I just keep imagining the government bursting through my walls and arresting me.

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

I've never pirated anything myself but I know some people who have, they've never had any problems.

gamefreak33797, Human, 10 years ago

I got all of the dawn of wars

@GF: Warhammer dawn of war?

Dronehive, Human, 10 years ago

I love civ. Nothing else. (when it comes to that kind of game).

Also, if mexico isn't a taco then I'm going to burrito my quesadia until Pedro becomes a kung-food master like his sensei Sancheese.

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

"I just keep imagining the government bursting through my walls and arresting me."

Good thing this is Eastern Europe and the government and the police also pirate everything here. I mean I doubt the president has ever payed for Windows. Ain't nobody got time for that.

I like chocolate-chip cookies

Hunter_Predator, Human, 10 years ago

I could never pirate... Just the idea of having the legitimate thing itself, it's the novelty, I wouldn't feel like I owned or had something if I pirated it, I'd want the REAL DEAL...

btw, peanut-butter cookies are better...

snickerdoodles...

If you believe that you've been eating them wrong, ah hell, what am I saying! All cookies are equal, no one cookie is better than another!

Shit, I'd pirate a pizza if I could.

Edit: Wait, I have. My sister once ordered a pizza for her friends. I answered the door and took it. I managed to eat half of it before she caught me.

I was a dick in middle school.

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

I don't pirate stuff, I buy it though legitimate means.

About them cookies, where do I begin? Oh I know! I'll just list my favorites:

Chocolate Chip

Double Chocolate Chip

Peanut Butter

Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate

Cherry Ice Box

Oatmeal Raisin

Dark Chocolate

White Chocolate Macadamia

Ginger Snaps

What the hell are Cherry Ice Boxes? That sounds like something you'd ask a prostitute for.

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

Lol, actually it's pure delicious.

"I wouldn't feel like I owned or had something if I pirated it, I'd want the REAL DEAL..."

It's a fucking game, you don't own it anyway, you just play it and then uninstall it and that's it. The ONLY reason I started buying games since i discovered Steam sales is that it saves me the trouble of downloading the ISO before installing the actual game. You don't own almost anything you buy for fun. If you buy a soda bottle, you drink the soda and then it's done, you don't hold the bottle as a trophy unless you actually like to collect shells, and I think it's pretty redundant to collect the shells of something that wasn't even alive to begin with. I haven't used my DVD-RW drive in so long that it's actually stopped working. Cloud storage is the future of PC gaming.

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

@Bloo: It requires three Inuit prostitutes and a frozen condom to perform correctly, and even then you'll probably injure your back.

Hunter_Predator, Human, 10 years ago

But it's like with music...

sure i download a shit ton of songs to my ipod and computer but, my favorites I buy the record itself, I'd love to buy all on vinyl AND CD but we have no local record shops... I NEVER use the CDs so that they never scratch, same with the Vinyl's (even though everything sounds better on Vinyl) I just listen to them on the computer or internet, but I like having them there, lined up in my room, just to say I have them, makes me feel like more of a true fan when I have all of my favorite Artist's music in physical form in my room kept in good condition... my favorite record I actually have two discs of... damn I shouldve gotten that one Record while I was in the vinyl store... f*^k...

and btw darklioness.... damn....

Everything doesn't sound better on vinyl, that's just something old people came up with to justify why they ragequit whenever they try to use a modern computer. Vinyls are a very primitive method of recording sound and the quality of the recording basically starts deteriorating on its own as soon as the sound has been recording, whereas digital data is much more durable and the sound can be much clearer. Saying that vinyl sounds better than digital is like saying that inscriptions in stone are easier to read than text on your computer screen.

@DD: Inuit prostitutes are the worst, especially if you're also Inuit - you might be related. It's the same problem with trying to start an Alaska strip-club.

Also, seal-skin condoms are fuckin' rad.

Peterson, Human, 10 years ago

Mehi've bought enough shit already in my life, i take the perks when i can which is usually never however as of recently ive gotton some great new movies to add to my growing digital collection.