supersonicman96, Human, 10 years ago

Okay, I had a dream where after I got off of AVPuniverse, I went for a walk in my home city and I saw some of you guys and when I went to say hi, you told me of this haunted house. When we got there, things happened that scared us but when we went downstairs, we learned it was just a old lady feeding her cat medicine that was blue. That's my dream.

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

Strange, yet interesting.

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

The medicine was me. The cat was DW. We were doing the do.

This means you want to be the old lady. It's okay, SSM - you can be the old lady.

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

That would indeed make a good Mountain Dew commercial.

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

How were you able to visually determine who was who? Were we weird floating avatar automatons or something?

I had a vision, motherfucker.

Those biznasty premonitions be all up in my wrinkled think-organ like corn chips in guacamole. Shit is not Raven. I repeat, shit is not Raven.

Well we could have been a match to our physical descriptions, I mean who wouldn't recognize Bloo as being that big blue queen or we could have just said our names or something. "We", I keep saying that but I doubt we all were there in his dream, probably the more prominent members like Bloo, ConcreteHunter, Deathdrop(yeah its weird I didn't just say "you" since this is in response to what you said) among others.

Oh, DD was talking to SSM. Now my post makes less sense.

Also, my RPG character wears big earrings, which you can't ever miss if you dream about her (which I know is all the time, SSM, don't even lie to me, son).

^I already knew about the earrings ;)

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

It's easy to recognize me, I'm chatty and I have fantastic nails and I always have some sort of unusual candy with me :P

Well I think the dream was brought on by the mug thread, because it wasn't like we were aliens and predators, we were all humans though the group I saw was daring so I think in my mind, it was the members who I think would casually go to a haunted house. I think there was a girl which was probably DL since she is the only girl who appears here enough for me to honestly remember.

Bloo, how can I be the old woman when I discovered her?

You weren't dreaming from your own perspective.

Oh, makes sense, I think, but what does me being an old lady mean?

Not everything in a dream necessarily means something. I once dreamed that I was trying to put together candy to make a car, and then I was in a gladiatorial arena.

The candy obviously means that you're trying to please everyone around you, while the car shows your desperation to fit in. But the more you try, the more you feel trapped and life gets harder, hence the gladiator arena.

Too easy, DD, too easy. Not the dream, you.

I don't..

Fuck.

Just realized there was a whole half a sentence there that I forgot to delete, good thing no one actually reads anything I post.

Alternatively, SSM's dream wasn't his own.

You got Paprika'd up in that bitch.

I'm working on a project that I hope actually makes it past the planning stage and into reality. I'm a little worried it wont make it off the ground though, I've had plenty of plans that were in fact Awesome, but somewhat difficult in the execution, luckily all I need for this is some sound recording stuff and I'll be set.

Wait, you're into music production? What kind of music?