DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

So I didn't get online because the Wifi kept dropping off so I couldn't get on. Oh welll, at least I got the modem for the computer :/

@skull-ripper

Halo 4 is fantastic, trust me you'll love it.

As for Dragons, in a way I'm glad they aren't real because it's bad enough when a bird poops in mid-air. Imagine a Dragon pooping in mid-air. Get the picture? Pros and cons people! Pros and cons!

Dronehive, Human, 10 years ago

Dragons are legit. I saw onece while i was eating mushrooms in a forest. I think tehy lik musrams. I was painting a mushroom once and i accidently drunk the paint instaid of water and i wus chooking and a dragun suved me.

#truestory

And I'm really the King of the Crossroads.

The mushroom+Dragon connection was already explained. Story invalid.

Rampage, Human, 10 years ago

Ok as many of you know I live in New Orleans and that New Orleans has a rich history of Voodoo, Hoodoo and other practices. I don't practice either but I've been to some shops before and I've seen the gravesite of the Voodoo Queen of New Orleans. That being said I don't believe in any of that stuff but some of the things associated with it I do believe. Not all but some.

Well now I'm curious, what parts of the Hoodoo and Voodoo practices do you believe in?

Ok I just wanted to make this comment before I go to sleep but next Wednesday I'm going to Oak Harbor, Washington. I haven't been there in YEARS and finally I'm going back! Favorite memory: taking a ferry to get to where we were going and seeing an Orca :)

Edit: Damnit, I just noticed I got post number 666

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

"what parts of the Hoodoo and Voodoo practices do you believe in?"

Can't say. Don't forget, DH - we're part of the Secret Wizard Society.

Gotta keep it tight, yo.

Rampage, Human, 10 years ago

Well I was gonna say but the Bloo chimmed in. So my lip's are sealed ;)

Lol, post number 666.

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

I am interested in the concept of Voodoo, but I don't know what Hoodoo is?

@DD: Its cool.

@Bloo: I like reach just fine and Halo 3 is a good one too(mostly because I'm a Brute fan) but Halo 4 is more like Halo 2 which is my favorite, its almost nostalgic playing even though this is my first go at it.

@Concrete: I'm not talking about fire breathing reptiles, stuff similar to the Komodo Dragon is what I'm saying, and I believe in the "Possibility" of dragons but enough of that from me.

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

Well if you're talking about stuff similar to the Komodo dragon, then dragons already exist, because you know, Komodo dragons are pretty similar to the Komodo dragon, given that they're the same thing, and they exist AND they are called dragons. So if you're not talking about actual flying, fire-breathing dragons, then you don't actually believe that dragons have ever existed and the whole discussion was completely pointless.

EDIT: And though flying reptiles are possible, I don't think any that would resemble dragons have ever been discovered.

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

I've just eaten a sandwich.

You son of a bitch.

@DW: I wouldn't call it a discussion, it was everyone telling me they couldn't exist and me attempting to defend my point which is apparently pointless, I was thinking something similar to the Komodo dragon but also the one small lizard that has folding out ribs and.... oh fuck it, I don't care anymore.

@SR: We never said believing they exist to some degree was stupid (I believe in asshole monsters, pontianaks, and horse-head rapists, which are all Asian myths), but I guess the discussion dove too deep into negativity, which I don't think was anyone's intent. It just... sort of happened.

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

SR, I am generally a contrarian, which means that I will most likely argue against someone else's views regardless of my actual opinion. So don't ever believe that I actually have anything against you. Unless you write incoherent sentences. In that case I do, because I can't argue against something I don't understand, I can only attack it directly, which is not classy at all, which makes me angry, which makes me want to attack the thing that's making me attack it. God damn it SR, members have gone slightly insane because of me in the past, don't be the next one. Don't be one of the people who start seeing hostility everywhere. DON'T!

We don't speak of the dark times.

@Skull_Ripper: Yeah, that's my bad. I reread my original post, and it was a lot bitchier than it needed to be.

I'm not mad at you guys or anything, it was just an argument that was going nowhere and I just didn't care anymore. I don't see negativity everywhere either, I think the fact we cant hear the inflections in what is being said is why this kind of made me exasperated. I thought the arguments being made in contrast to what I said were somewhat aggressive, I've also been in a slight mood because of the weather and that isn't helping anything which is probably why I interpreted you guys the wrong way. I'm also sorry if I came off the wrong way to you guys, this site means a lot to me and I would never intentionally attack any of you.

Something like 50% of communication is visual, so it's understandable.

krio, Human, 10 years ago

what do i do when the slender man is stalking me? I NEED HELP!!!!

You fuck bitches and get money. Are you prepared?