tawganator, Human, 10 years ago

*sharpening axe then stops*

Sorry what was that?

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

You heard me, and who needs an axe when they have a hammer and a shotgun?

Edit: By hammer I mean sledge hammer(I have one and like to swing it all day long)

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

I can survive without technology for the most part. Although I'd really miss you guys if the internet was shutdown :(

We'd miss you to DL :)

Let's just hope that never happens though. Ever :)

Normally this would be a joke question, but when you think about all the crap that's in food these days and all these weird new illnesses I often wonder if there will be some kind of viral strain(like in 28 Days later maybe not as fast acting or far fetched though). But if there was some kind outbreak that got out of control and forced people to fend for themselves, what would you guys do? Would you stay and fight off the infected, flee to a safer area or would you take on a nomadic lifestyle(living on the road or just keep moving so you don't attract the Infected)?

Me and my family would pack up and leave to safer places. If it was just me I would go nomadicish to safety, but first I'd get all the weapons I could find or make, Rescue some large dogs and get a whole pack of them, and be the alpha. then I'd go to safety with my doggies and breed them to be huge killing machines then release them back where the infected are.

I would make a trip to the "stores" and "purchase" some suplies then make to the securist place I know and wait it out.

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

You couldn't survive without technology at all, what do you think this is, the Garden of Eden? You would need to at least build a campfire to keep warm, which is already technology.

@skull-ripper

Good good trying to find a safer area is a good choice. Now about the dogs: Well hopefully the dogs would have some type of armor if the virus could be spread via bites. Or very strong skin.

@Tawganator

Hehe, yep get supplies you'll need them.

@DeathWraith

We meant computers, cell phones, tv iPod ect. That's what we meant.

not talking about the all encompusing technology like stick with pointy rock or hit rorck over dry leaves. just electricity (man made with betteries) powered items. speaking of technology, anyone else noticing that advertisers like throwing that word around in everything and think we are to stupid to relise it. example: and it uses the latesst in space technology. They were refering to the size of the vegetable crisper in a friggin fridge. Space tecnology = The space in an empty fucking box! There is a fuckton of examples that i could throw at you ranging from reflective technology aka it's a fucking mirror and reactive movement technology meaning you push the fucking button and the peice of crap actualy does the thing it is fucking suppose to.

incase you haven't noticed, it is a little problem i have with the double talk these advertisers dump all over the place.
in their minds: Use the word technology and sheep will think its advanced and cutting edge. gullible sheep.
in my mind 5 years ago when i started to notice it: uh, that might have worked in the 90's but surely it cant last long before people catch on and they stop.
in my mind 2 years ago: okay this is getting a little bit annoying.
now: oh for fucks sake this is sickening. why do they still do it when they all fucking do it almost all the fucking time now.

I'm going to take a breather now.

Also I have just ruined tv ads for you. you will notice it and think back on this and go "hm they do say it". Then you will notice it more and more in all manor of comercials. soon you will be like me and say things like "Soothing technology?! it's fucking bunion cream!"

Enjoy :P

^You make a good point, I'll keep an eye out(or more precisely an ear) for that in adds.

@DL: I was assuming the Virus couldn't spread to animals, but if it could I'd just go Nomadic/Barbarian and find a scientist to help make a cure while at the same time making creatures that are at least immune to the virus to use as guardians of sorts.

@DW: As they said before, we meant electronics and the like.

concretehunter, Human, 10 years ago

6 hours at the gym today.

And the possibly gay guy and i are doing leg day together.

Leg day is everyday for me.

I think he likes me.

The real the question here is are you gay?

If you are then this could be a good thing

If your not this could become a socially awkward situation, fun times at the rainbow cactus gym!

You are, something "Special"........ I have some glue if your hungry.

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

I hereby rename this site "Rainbow Cactus Gym."

Don't you go calling me words that start with a capital letter in the middle of the sentence!!!!

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

Rainbow Assgrab Junction.

In short, RAJ, or as it is known in third world countries the Raj Collective.

Oh my