DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

And yay it's Saturday.

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

It was gloomy earlier today but now the sun is out, Apparently its my Grampas birthday today, I knew it was in August, I just thought it was later in it. He's eighty nine today.

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

My trashcan is infested with ants. Shit.

Take the trash can outside and get a can of RAID.

I would have suggested taking the trashcan outside and getting a flamethrower but that's not a good idea anyway.

My brother updated my facebook status to "I feel fluffy, oh so fluffy" His status now says

"I have a confession to make....... I'm a Bronie"

People shouldn't mess with my facebook without thinking of what I'll do to them.......

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

This is neither here nor there, but when I was in second grade, that Pixar movie "A Bug's Life" came out and I wouldn't let my grandmother pour hot water on an ant colony.

Well it is a little here and a little there since you are going to kill a bunch of ants, so its not completely leftfield of you.

Actually you might have already, I dunno

Mebber, Human, 10 years ago

A welding torch and sugared yeast are the best ways to get rid of annoying ants i remember from my childhood. But since you don't want to kill them anyway, you could also buy another trashcan and keep this one as your personal friendly-ant-inn.

Ok non-lethal ant friendly suggestion: place the trashcan outside(if it's inside) and if you wish to do so collect, any wayward ants that are still inside.

@skull-ripper

Omg he actually did all of that?

Hmmm, I never would have thought of that.

Long time no see Mebber!

^Indeed, He then went on to post That he was ashamed that I felt the need to admit my love of My Little Pony to the world, annoyed that I "Accidently" posted it on his Facebook.

I responded in the comments saying that in fact I had told him that I could have done the same thing to him that he had done to me, but then went on to say that he chose to make the confession about being a Bronie of his own volition to make himself feel better about what he had done, and that he blamed his own Love of My Little Pony on me for no evident reason.

He chose not to continue our War for two reasons, 1: he hadn't anticipated a respectable comeback, and 2: So it wouldn't escalate any further.

(All in good fun though)

Peterson, Human, 10 years ago

Well too each his own i suppose man, but fuck it im drunk and dont really care to be honest.

@skull-ripper

As long as it all in good fun :)

Anybody here think that Clowns are creepy?

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

When I was about 8, I was harassed by this ant and his bitch ass posse for about a week, so I named that asshole "Mr. Piggy" and blasted that motherfucker in the face with a JC Penny pants hanger.

He was still alive, so I put him on the tire of my dad's car, who was due to leave in, like, half an hour.

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

Sounds like there's gonna be a sequel to that, Bloo. One day...

supersonicman96, Human, 10 years ago

The only clowns that creep me out are the clowns in American movies and Animes. Other than that, they make me smile.

I have no beef with clowns, they can be creepy though but in general are fine.

Its been raining all day where I live and I have nothing to do! Games aren't as fun when you play them alone, and my brother started going to church now, so couldn't do that. I bought some stuff off of Ebay but it wont be here for awhile so no fun there either. The computer was monopolized all day so I couldn't use that either until now! Bored, bored, bored!!!

And my brains fell out and I cant think of anything to make to entertain myself, I need something to keep me busy and both my pets are boring because they're a cat and a turtle. No old cartoons to watch, no animals to hybridize, I'm so fucking BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm scared of most clowns not every single clown but most of them. I'm actually scared of Ronold McDonold @_@

@skull-ripper

When I get bored and can't use the computer I usually read one of my books, listen to some Podcasts on my iPod or I listen to music on my iPod. I need to put some tv shows and movies on there.

I have a computer and an MP3 player but listen to music when I go to bed mostly, the super awesome podcast "Welcome to Nightvale" is very entertaining but I don't want to burn through it. I'm just bored, I think it being a rainy day is the main thing but I just feel depleted and unable to derive joy or entertainment from anything. I'm sure my lull will pass soon, probably when my new Covenant figures arrive.

tawganator, Human, 10 years ago

Just poping in for a bit then I'm gone again.

Am I the only one here that can live without technology? I'm just hoping that there are some of you out there that wont die if there's a power outage for more than a day.

Okay I've got that ball rolling now. Time to dissapear back into the mysterious land known as outside.

I'm am a self sufficient hill-person, I live in the woods and plan on dying there too.