Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

She posts MAYBE once a week or so, and I've seen her make a grand total of 2 AVP-related posts. Nearly every other post was about what a "bitch" Darklioness was. Now that she finally got her self banned (after dozens of warnings) suddenly she loves the place.

And as I said in the other thread, the tone of her "apology" was "OH MY GOD IS THIS FUCKING SO MUCH TO ASK." It's mind-boggling.

But anyway, what do you gentlemen think of Venezuelan Beaver Cheese?

supersonicman96, Human, 10 years ago

Beaver cheese from Venezuela...I don't know what magic holds over me or what sorcerer has taken control of me...but I want to try some now.

supersonicman96, Human, 10 years ago

PB&J or a fluffer Nutter?

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

You know, I've always found the idea of people dating through the Internet, or people who are dating being in the same place on the Internet (other than places like facebook, myspace and so on) very far-fetched. I don't understand why someone would naturally assume that people in this place are at all interested in each other in a heterosexual way. But then again, I've never been a teenage girl. I mean do any of the stuff we talk about ever hint at us liking girls? Half of us would love to hug things that are shaped like dicks and the other half would love to strangle them.

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

Beaver Cheese??

Ok if I look that up will I be able to use Image Search and get the result for cheese or will I get something else entirely? Tell me now save me the trouble.

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

No, this is a school of empiricism.

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

I cant do voices and now I'm sad.

Why, something happen?

I used a sound recorder to make sure the voices I can do weren't stupid sounding, but sadly the majority of them are shit, I can give a beastly roar though but that's about it.

Sounds like you may need to get a better recorder. Have you tried one by Sony?

gamefreak33797, Human, 10 years ago

I like to hug girls...

I like to sniff their hair...

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

Easy does it, tiger.

tawganator, Human, 10 years ago

Sorry

Goodbye.

Peterson, Human, 10 years ago

well goodbye then? I suppose?

Im lost and confused, DD hold me, No homo...

gamefreak33797, Human, 10 years ago

I will...

/me holds Peterson

/me looks around quickly

/me sniffs Peterson's hair.

Your not leaving are you Tawg?

You can hold me for comfort and creepily sniff my flowing golden locks GF, They smell of Irish spring and sunshine, no inappropriate touching though!

@DL: The sound definition on it is fine, its me, no one actually sounds like they think they do so the voices I do are fine sounding to me, but are either terribly similar or just Terrible in general.

Well good-bye Tawganator, hope it's not a long good-bye.

@GameFreak

*is rendered speechless*

@skull-ripper

Well that's a common problem. I've tried to just record myself singing before but the sound always came out wrong. Sucks because I actually have a really good singing voice.

Rampage, Human, 10 years ago

Uhhh.....what?

tawganator, Human, 10 years ago

No I'm not leaving. If you had watched the anime it's from you would have been quite nervous and looked behind you.

Rampage, Human, 10 years ago

What anime did you watch?