gamefreak33797, Human, 10 years ago

Guys...

I have to say...

If you like ANime...

Go watch Date A Live...

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

I'm back and all I see is one guy talking about disgusting Japanese cartoons in my glorious Korea thread? Prepare to be homeless.

gamefreak33797, Human, 10 years ago

Jokes on you, I already am.

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

NOT ME!

Did you say exercise?

EXERCISE
..EX..AR..SIZE
..EGGS..ARE..SIDES
..FOR..BACON....

BACON!!!

@DD: If you lived in a forest where a seven to eight foot tall omnivorous ape was sighted would you not be a smidgen worried too?

You've solved my riddle. You are the chosen one.

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

If you like anime, skip straight to the last two episodes of Evangelion, you won't regret it.

@DD: We can be those two bands that are always being overly friendly on Twitter. My girly lead singer will constantly be hit on by your guitarist, who may or may not already be in a relationship.

"therealda: off a 10 hour flight! ive never flown before so it was really hard for me :/"

"bitchtits: @therealda: That's not the only thing that's really hard for you. ;)"

Oh god what's the other thing?

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

His penis.

Phewh, I thought it was the OTHER thing.

Both of them are his penis.

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

Wrong, your guitarist is a girl and the things are her nipples.

I expected more from you two, honestly.

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

If you guys could be anything from the lotr's or the Hobbit what would it be?
(No characters! Just species and occupations)

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

Hmmm.....I'm gonna have to do some research before I can really answer this one as I don't have much knowledge of LotR.

Rampage, Human, 10 years ago

^Yeah you need to do that.

Well, still getting better. I don't feel as shitty as I did after the bite and the days after. Still sore though but I can manage the pain.

Blizzard, Human, 10 years ago

I see someone is still trying to get unbanned

tawganator, Human, 10 years ago

@gamefreak33797: I like anime but tbh this one doesn't look like it would be worth my time. You are going to have to do better than that to get me to watch it. Like what is your opinion on the soundtrack and the animation quality and is the story good and are the characters worth investing in.

Someone's going to be disappointed...

You know, generally, when I recommend a series to someone, it is my sincere opinion that pretty much all the important elements that would make that series enjoyable to watch are at AT MOST below average.

Blizzard, Human, 10 years ago

I do hope that guy who was banned start posting in other thread
I really want to use this video in this forum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QyYaPWasos

supersonicman96, Human, 10 years ago

She's still trying to get unbanned? I just read her "Apology". It makes you want to roll your eyes. But I barely ever heard of this person, saying to me either I wasn't very active or she wasn't. If it's the latter, why would she want to join back again?