-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

I used Clorox wipes to literally clean my shit and my asshole burned for an hour.

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

So what I've gathered here is that my poo has declared some sort of unholy jihad on Deathwraith, and Bloo is becoming some sort of poo-destroying God of Clorox.

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

^I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

Cant I do both?

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

And now we're talking about Modern Poopfare....

To change the subject off shit, I mean really what a CRAPPY subject, Who likes turtles, none of the soup jokes motherfuckers.

Turtles also poop.

Especially Gamera. He poops fire. He is the friend of all children and the guardian of the universe. He shot a laser at a giant bug once.

What is this heresy? I wake to the same page of the OFF-TOPIC thread that was there when I went to sleep? DeathDrop is now the Arbiter for these sins.

The Arbiter?

Uh-Oh.

So has anyone seen The Wolverine yet? Just tell me now if it was good but no spoilers. I mean it! I wanna go see it in theaters and I want to know now if doing so would be a waste of money,

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

What does the Arbiter even do? I never really understood that word in English.

@Darklioness: I haven't seen it myself but I've heard nothing but good things about it.

@DeathWraith: I had to look it up, but it means that you are chosen or appointed to Judge i.e. an Arbitrator

I myself was making a halo reference.

So as of now DD is the guy who gets to judge his own sins? Well that's rather convenient now, ain't it?

I PLEAD THE FIF. To myself. So... Granted.

I wonder how many times I'm gonna have to mention the rules before someone actually clicks the link in my sig, because I've prepared a very elaborate and extremely secret ruse full of deception and unparalleled schemes for the person who does, OR DOESN'T, I won't tell ya, thought you had me there eh, thought I was gonna reveal the secret, well not today, not today.

Don't want no tea.

^Well tough tater chips, drink up.

@DeathWraith: I clicked the link, but was spared due to my intertubes being too damn slow to load your horrid video, bad Deathwraith.

I clicked it

Oh and you know the meme "I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the knee"?

Well "I used to be a writer, then I took a box to the eye."

^I love the Skyrim meme! But sadface about the eye to box incident.

You could make a reference to having an arrow in the knee to some hermit who's never seen the internet before and he'd be go "ENOUGH ALREADY."