supersonicman96, Human, 10 years ago

What part of the world do you live in where that could happen O_O. I'm happy you are okay at least and I hope that doesn't happen again.

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

I don't mind snakes, in fact I like them. My only problem is with Venomous snakes because they're dangerous to me and my family, where I live we have three venomous snakes to deal with, Copperheads(My dad was the first person to say rattle headed copper mocha sen, he had a little too much to drink) Cottonmouths and timber rattlers, those are the three most dangerous north American snakes and they all suck and live in my back yard, I've killed at least five timber rattlers and three copperheads in my life. I don't hate them, but they threaten my very existence so they must die, I'm fine with them as long they live away from me, I have no problem with reptiles in general, just those ones.

gamefreak33797, Human, 10 years ago

Guys...

I look like a lobster.

^How do you mean this? Are you in fact a lobster like creature? Or are you pimply and look like one in that way? Clarify my man.

Well..

I was outside most of a day...

I forgot sunblock...

I fell asleep...

Dronehive, Human, 10 years ago

Hopefully you aren't too crabby!!!

Hehehe.

^That was delightfully punny.

That sucks lobster man, I personally am incapable of getting sunburn, no idea why.

Are you tan or coloured? If your pale, then probably luck. Or you are the cure for sunburns. Hopefully the later.

I'm not pale(except during the winter months, I hibernate), And I'm not tan either. I am capable of getting a really nice tan also, but I avoid sunlight and stay in my cave.

R u a bear?

I don't usually burn...

But this summer seems to be different...

@DH: No, I may be an orc though, I'm not quite sure.

@GF: I live in a thick forest and its been over a hundred this week, terrible business.

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

Guys, I think I may have fallen behind a bit on what goes on in these threads.

supersonicman96, Human, 10 years ago

Well I can't get Tanned because...I'm naturally tan, though if I stay out in the sun long enough, I guess I would look like my ancestors before coming to America XD.

@DW yeah, sometimes I feel like that.

For example when you haven't read the last few dozen pages?

EDIT: Actually I think the reason I haven't been posting for very long periods of time is that I'm trying to be nice. You know, if you have nothing nice to say...

Have I said this before? I feel like I've said this before.

I also don't remember the rules, so I can't tell people to read them, since I don't even know them anymore, but I'm sure there was one about being nice. And another one about erections.

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

It was, as stated in Article IV, Section 2 of our charter:

RULE 146: All erections must conform to our size ruling-490X130.

^ I guess I'll have to leave cause that maximum just aint big enough.

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

@gamefreak

Yeah the weather is really screwed up this year. I went through Idaho, Montana, Wyoming and then Colorado. The heat is HORRIBLE! I'm from California and I can't even bear the heat!

Jeez I wonder how bad winter is going to be?

Now about tanning: what supersonicman96 said pretty much.

Also....it must be Friday.

concretehunter, Human, 10 years ago

Anyone keeping up with LCS? Dignitas got ruined.

It's winter in the souther hemisphere right now, so it will probably be something like how it's there.