Blizzard, Human, 10 years ago

Ha you using steam ?

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

I don't know what you mean.

are you using steam when playing Skyrim

No, I'm on the 360. I'll have the computer version with all the DLC's when my brothers back, and I might get some mods.

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

1. Power out.

2. Street flooded.

3. Severe thunderstorm.

4. Flash flooding warning.

5. Grocery Store evacuation.

All equals-I don't have to go to work tomorrow. WIN.

EDIT: I understand how petty and childish this is, but I don't care.

Nobody likes going to work, so its understandable.

concretehunter, Human, 10 years ago

1. Get a fishing rod
2. Get some beer.
3. Make some lemonade out of these awesome lemons.

Making list are we?

@Concrete: I've got the beer covered.

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

@Deathdrop

Actually it's not childish to think that, in my opinion. Enjoy the time you have off.

@BadApple

Hey hey long time no see. Glad things are going ok for you now :)

@Blizzard

Well I hope they have a place they can go and didn't lose too much :(

I have decided that I want a time machine and an Alternate universe maker in real life. I would use the Time machine with the Alternate universe maker to create a Galactic Empire with sentient species of each Taxonomy as my citizens and my council.

@DL: It's more a matter of my first reaction to dangerous conditions and (potentially) thousands of dollars in damage being "YIPPIE, NO WORK!" It's not terribly mature.

Oh that's what you meant.

PREDATORv2, Human, 10 years ago

Give a shout out to Bloo, your 'Some Art Crap' thread is extremely impressive man. I really like the back stories and other details. Keep up the amazing work.

Rampage, Human, 10 years ago

So I was in the hospital for a few days. I got bitten by a Copperhead and just so know it fucking hurt!

^That's terrible! Your lucky to be alive, that shits serious. I'm glad your alright man.
I have three questions.
1.how'd it happen?
2.Did you kill it?
3.Are you going to be a super hero called Snake-man and have snake powers?

Rampage, Human, 10 years ago

Yep I am indeed very luck, people die after getting bitten by those. Luckily my brother drove me to the hospital which was about fifteen minutes away.

Now as to how it happend:

1.At the creek, we were just chilling and trying to cool off. I walked off to piss next thing I know I step on something and this pain shoots through my ankle. Look down, see a snake slithering off. First thing I did was scream "I just got bit by a fucking snake!" Next thing I know I'm being carried by my older brother and one of my roommates the drop me in the backseat and tell me to calm down and that'll be ok. I thought it took longer to get to the hospital than it did. Only reason I stayed in the hospital so long was because of how sick I got.

2.I have no idea where it went but I hope a fucking hawk or wild boar found it and ate it.

3.Well nothing yet so I guess not :/

Things to know about Copperhead bites. They hurt like hell, you feel like you have a really bad hangover(mainly the headache part) and the site of the bite felt like someone set it on fire plus you might puke. Not sure if these are the usual symptoms but that's what I felt.

Jeez be careful this time of year Rampage. Lots and lots of snakes are out and the babies are worse because they pump in more venom than the adults.

Glad you're ok though :)

Man that's why I carry a hatchet, Glad your alright.

thats why I love Winter
no snakes