Dronehive, Human, 10 years ago

At least it isnt Alien 2. You need drugs to watch that shit.

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

I haven't seen any of the films you guys have mentioned, I pretty sure that's a good thing. I guess I only watch good movies then, or at least on like the good ones.

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

So my dad balled up and threw away $100 gift coupon I had saved for my mother as an after birthday surprise. I had it in my notebook(it was a surprise and I wanted it to stay that way). I'm not sure why he moved my notebook or went through it but needless to say I was in a very bad mood when I found it missing and then found what happend.

@Bloo

Amazing how that works out isn't it? We already know most of Syfy's movies of shitty yet some of them are so shitty that we watch them anyway and LIKE them.

@Peterson

The title is usually what gets me to watch it. Or I have nothing better to do anyway.

Peterson, Human, 10 years ago

My level of intoxication is what gets me to watch tv in general

@DL: I'm sorry that happened, I hope it resolves itself so that everyone is happy.

@Peterson: That's admirable, I only watch it because my dad cant turn the damn thing off for five minutes.

@skull-ripper

I don't know, that fact that he took it out of my notebook(after going through it anyway) and threw it away is fishy. Plus I'm still angry over the fact that he threw away money. I don't have a job, I travel around too much to get a job and I've haven't bought my mother a gift in a long time. Realy hurt me.

@Peterson

I spend more time online watching videos than I do watching actual TV save for a few tv shows.

@DL: I agree, and I understand about not having a job(I don't have a valid reason not to have one though.) I've had my stuff gone through before and was steamed to the point of some having to stop me from seriously injuring the person who went through my stuff. I hope it gets better for you, time heals all wounds.

Thank's SR. So far my mother calmed me down and she told me she appriciated the fact that I wanted buy a gift for her.

Rampage, Human, 10 years ago

Jar Jar Binks is awesome!

Rampage you fool! What.....have you done?!

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

Imagine Jar Jar with a lightsaber dick.

supersonicman96, Human, 10 years ago

Bloo! I finally got the image out of my head.

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

NOT IN THE OFF-TOPIC THREAD YOU DIDN'T.

Peterson, Human, 10 years ago

Since nobody has said it in a few posts just remember this everyone...

PENISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just woken up to my mom telling me she just sprayed poison in an adjacent room to mine, and she noticed the slight gap where a ventilation shaft runs through both rooms and my fan was on, so that's how I got up! Yay! blarg................

Blizzard, Human, 10 years ago

well Peterson has lost it
I blame the hot weather ....

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

^My bad.

@Blizzard

You're aware that none of us are really "all there" in the sanity department right?

@Bloo

The lightsaber comment.....why?

Huh I guess Rampage got lucky this time. Just don't say anything about Star Trek though.

I loves me some star trek, I was raised on the next generation.

^Yay! You said something positive about Star Trek :)