-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

You son of a bitch. Entertained kicked my dog.

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

I have a confession to make, entertained was me, I'm the entertained.

And yes I'm the sumbitch who kicked your dog, and fucked the potato you just ate.

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

@Hunter_Predator

I used to think religion was a big deal when I was little but now I tend to look at things more closely before I decide if that''s the right path for me. So far my family has been supportive of me.

@skull-ripper

Uh-Oh! You have insulted the Great Potato.

@concrethunter

Well continue getting better, still take it easy and thanx for the info

Reem, Human, 10 years ago

Well as I sit here can there truly be peace in this world in the galaxy in this forum
the answer must be no,billions are always locked in some sort of conflict with each other
,victims and accusers in this life and many more in the next so why ask for harmony in this forum
in this LIFE!!!!...If you ask me everybody should have a baby duck, baby ducks are the future they are our saviors if it weren't for them then who created cuteness in this existences that brings people,animals,fishes,and any other organism out there together to form a common interest and don't you dare say a puppy or a kitten or a baby bird or a chick or a human baby or a gold fish or a baby lion or a baby cub or a doe or a baby wolf or a baby snake or any other kind of infant being in this dimension because all these and more except baby duck are damn ugly.

-12:34;PRAISE THE BABY DUCK-

concretehunter, Human, 10 years ago

I was starting to think we came out of that "Thread where everyone trys really hard to be random" stage.

I just finished Fellowship Of the Ring. Great book!

^I agree with that statement, mostly about the book.

Blizzard, Human, 10 years ago

lol shockwave never going to give up
Tolkien books are awesome trying to read the simarillon
word of advice DON'T the thing is written in even more old style language then Lotr

supersonicman96, Human, 10 years ago

This just popped into my head right now, (My afro covered head because I do in fact have an afro) but if star wars was real, what side would you join. Empire or republic. I put my vote for the Empire.

Dronehive, Human, 10 years ago

Mandalorians.

Also, shockwave is a joke. I hated him from the start, so CALLED IT.

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

I'm playing the old Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic for XBOX(because it works on XBOX 360) and I'd go with the Republic.

I still feel bad for destroying the Selkath's kolto :( but I couldn't figure out how to blow up the machine thingy.

@Dronehive

Canderous Ordo is badass

Panty and Stocking is wonderful.

@DH: What the last straw was, though, will be the biggest mystery ever.

^Indeed.

I'd be a Wookie, so republic for me.

The reason I picked empire is because...well the whole Sith and Jedi comparison. I would be a great sith since as you already know, I'm a bully who just enjoys teasing people =)but ironically, it's the freedom. The freedom to use all my abilities and to give in to my emotions. Though truth be told, I wouldn't mind being a trooper, sounds like the good life. Part of the core Yeah

Imagine masturbating with a lightsaber dildo. That shit would burn worse than chlamydia, probably.

Well that image is burned in my head, thanks for that. But as you know, I've been gone for a while and I just want to know is who is shockwave and why was he banned?

He was too good for us. It was truly sad.

@DD: "Don't pretend you don't like it, slut."

[sexual tension intensifies]

Oh great, someone who thinks they are better than us (The community). I guess I should be happy I wasn't there when he was around. Personally, I've been trying my best to stay on the side of the websites laws and if anyone ever see's me crossing the line, just tell me and I will stop it at a snap of the finger. And I still have that lightsaber image in my head D=

Oh wait, shit. I actually don't know what he really did.

Now imagine one of those sexy blue alien chicks with a lightsaber dick.

Dude not the Twileks (I'm a nerd) I took a quiz and that's the race I got. Them be ma peoples. (My bad grammar wasn't by accident, I did that for comedic effect)

Blizzard, Human, 10 years ago

*imagines lightsaber dildo *
excuse me I have to writwe a letter to the dev of saint row series
but I would be with the empire
why ? becuase I would be the smartest man

darth vader : attack that planet
me : what if we covered our giant obvious weak spot and not make the tunnels big enough for a ship to fly in

DV : YOU GOT A PROMOTION !