skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

^Do you believe in something?

^Do you believe in something?

Dronehive, Human, 10 years ago

I belive in Science and Facts. I have many reasons to not belive. Also, if there is a God, he seems like a bad god to me.

I myself am a Christian(although I don't go to church, which would make some say I'm not Christian enough), but I do believe in evolution and am an avid science geek, but I do believe that a higher power exists that started the universe and created the world which we live on, I just don't think we magically sprang out of the ground is all. If you choose not to believe that is your choice and I will respect that, I'm not going to shove a bible in your face and scream "Repent!"

:D I am An avid quantum mechanics fan myself.

I loves me some Genetics.

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

^ You're the kind of religious person I like.

It's the ones trying to cram creationism into public school science classrooms and deny gay people the right to marry that I have a problem with.

I'm homeschooled and have a gay uncle, so that may be part of it.

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

@Deathdrop

I'm not sure what I am anymore. I might be a Christian or I might be an Agnostic now. I know for sure that I don't like the radical nutbag Christians who give sane religious people a bad name.

What? I love those kind of Christians! With their "holier than though personaity and the fqct the can't take no for an answer. You know, those who expect be to belive in santa because some old guy wrote a book about him.

But my favoirite part is when they use misinformation. For example, callng are president a muslim (which is in no way bad) to critisize him.

Seriosly, the other dude (Rmoney) wanted to ban tampons and shit.
For Jesus.
For Jesus.

concretehunter, Human, 10 years ago

On the subject of Religion:

Religion is like a penis. It's fine to have one and it's fine to be proud of it, but please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around... and PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat.

Now, I'm ill as fuck. It's also my birthday next month. I expect gifts.

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

@Dronehive: Santa is no laughing matter. I had to set up anti-personnel mines in my chimney to keep that fat fuck from jacking my shit.

supersonicman96, Human, 10 years ago

To his/her there own. I believe in god (Christian) But forcing my religion down peoples throat isn't going to help me at all. My friend kept telling me I'm ignorant for believing in God and spent half an hour saying that.

Twinkies are back, and I'm almost done with the box I got last night.

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

@DL: You don't have to be agnostic to disagree with Christian extremists, you know. It's they who are doing something bad, not you.

I'm afraid calling yourself religious today causes the same negative reaction as calling yourself a feminist, so I don't blame you, but neither of them are bad.

Peterson, Human, 10 years ago

I believe in Potato, in fact its facebook official potato is my religion.

And quote the great Robert Mitchems head, "I Believe in America"

Nothing you belive is negative as long as it doesn't harm anyone emotionally or physically.

Also, yay femenism!!

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

Sweet potato fries should be more widespread. I believe in potato.

^I likes me some sweet tater fries.

Peterson, Human, 10 years ago

dont you dare disrespect the Potato gods with your nonsense of nasty ass sweet potatos!