DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

"Bring the dinosaur costume, the one with the frill."

O.O??

Wth did I just read?

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

Shit bout to get cray cray up in here.

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

Oh man, I wish I still had the heart for this. Nowadays I can't even get it up for women, not to mention little dinosaur boys. The American flag, I mean. I used to get it all the way up to the top of a 2 meter pole. Dinosaurs love that shit.

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

YOUR METAPHOR IS UNDERSTOOD, GOOD SIR.

concretehunter, Human, 10 years ago

Foulest winter of discontent,
A hallowed cry - yeilded resent,
But does snow wither and rain fail,
in light of circumstances - none is ment,
for ethos of wind and pail,
have no dealing with mortal toil,
For what is the time? 4:20,
Blaze it.

-Aristotle

Edit: Bloo where is your "The time is now!" post about my age. I can't find it.

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

I actually have no idea what you're talking about.

Reem, Human, 10 years ago

So i brought the donuts to the table wheres the orgy I was Promised here, I'll be waiting naked here tell I get what i came for.

It was a retty long post about my age. It said "What is the time? The time is now." at the end and was in response to Shockwave and i trying to figure out my age.

Blizzard, Human, 10 years ago

.... this is still the one thread I can't follow
so who likes chicken ? ( this is a random thread I don't have to make sense )

gamefreak33797, Human, 10 years ago

Chicken..

Do you mean COCK!?!

AS IN PENIS!?!?!!!

AS IN SEX!!

OH, You are a sneaky one.

@CH: Oh, that one. I actually found it using the Site Search, which I only found out about two months ago.

The Time is Now.

Peterson, Human, 10 years ago

Was at the range all fucking week long and it sucked balls... However I realized that all the fun happens when I'm gone which is really depressing... never save anyone for me to subject my pent up anger and wrath upon anymore tisk tisk lol

@bloo: Thanks, But since when did we have a Site Search?

@Peterson: That doesn't sound bad at all, I've always wanted to go down a range and do some shooting. My mum did it in Arizona and i have a shirt that she shot with a Tommy gun.

How often do you have to do things like that? Or a better question, How much of your day to day life is training/Drills?

all 24 hours of the day is considered training, we're supposed to be prepared for anything anywhere in the world to deploy at a moments notice, but ive only got 5 months until im out of the Marines so woot woot spent 4 long ass years in this gun club now its time to get out and do something else with my damn life.

Well i always thought serving in the military was a fulling way to spend time, What do you plan to do after?

Yeah, we've probably had it since, like, 2007 or something, but it's so small that no one cares about it.

I don't blame you for not knowing, though - it's that small bar between the Facebook ad and the Prometheus ad.

gamefreak33797, Human, 10 years ago

Nice try Bloo

We all know you are hiding your used condoms in there.

The Site Search needs to be capitalized and bold.

ThePredator13, Human, 10 years ago

So.....what game system are you guys gonna buy if you are going to get one, PS4 or Xbox 1. (Just trying to decide what I'm gonna stockpile my money for next)

ps4 for me honestly thusfar the xbox one has done nothing but disappoint...