gamefreak33797, Human, 10 years ago

I'm allergic to catnip.........

I'm also allergic to dog chow, can't remember which brand....

I'm also allergic to A whole bunch of detergents...............................

concretehunter, Human, 10 years ago

How was your day everyone?

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

I've admittedly been taking a break this past weekend, but for the better part of the last month and a half, I've been working on my next update for those designs.

It's not a very good excuse for not keeping up with the RPG, but that's pretty much what happened.

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

I'm all sad today cause Walmart didn't have what I wanted. Its really silly and infantile I know, but its been a whole week that I've been waiting for them to restock and I'll be alone for a while so I wanted to get something new to entertain me while my folks are gone to my brothers graduation(From bootcamp) which I would have liked to go to. My sister will be at home with me, but she sleeps all day and has a job so its basically like I'll be alone, and yes what I wanted was a new toy, there's nothing quite like getting a new action figure, the new texture, the smell of fresh plastic and the overall coolness, and motherfucking Walmart didn't have it.

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

^ Wow. It took balls to admit that. Well done.

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

My day was alright I guess. I just really wanna shower in a nice clean room(since we're pretty much living on the road now) after having to shower at two truckstops.

Those places are creepy to shower in I'm telling ya.

^Don't be the first five minutes of Supernatural.

Damn SR that sucks, Chin up mate!

@DL: I hope it all works out eventually, Me, My mother and younger sister had to live in a 1 bedroom bedsit for 6 months. It was miles away from school and we didn't have an oven. But things worked out in the end. Trust me.

shockwave, Human, 10 years ago

MY day is hell 24/7. lol

^Why's that?

beast99, Human, 10 years ago

Try to have a better day today.

I'll live, it was just a bit of a downer, plus I had just spent the day in a park and it was really fucking hot outside.

@DL: Hope it works out, I've never liked that kind of thing either, its just unsettling.

ThePredator13, Human, 10 years ago

So I took a small break from the site for family reasons and got quite a shot to the gut so to say, but I did end up posting today (Mostly me running away from Firehunter). Either way what's up with all the bad day talk.

Does anyone know when the next rpg is gonna be?

gamefreak33797, Human, 10 years ago

BLASPHEMY!!!

NO ONE SHALL SPEAK OF AVP IN HERE!!

sorry

It's too late. You're gonna have to shove a semi-blended carrot up your bumhole now. Sorry, I don't make up the rules.

Edit: Copied and pasted from the rules (I've bolded it for you):

No spamming. Junk posts and off topic discussion will be removed immediately.
No flaming/insulting other members. Instigation or continuation of this behavior will see you issued a warning or possibly banned.
If you have any problems regarding theft, PM Peterson.
If you have any problems getting your dick up, PM Deathdrop.
No Backseat Modding. We don't need other people stepping in to intervene. If in a situation that is out of hand, please contact one of the site moderators and things will be dealt with accordingly.
Only ONE account per member. Any members without a valid excuse for having alternate identities will be warned and possibly face a ban.
Signatures are allowed in the form of imagery - no embedded videos or music. The signatures must conform to our size ruling. (See sig section for details)
As mentioned - No embedding of video or music into the forum, please add hyperlinks if wanting to display such media. Ignorance of this may result in a warning.
Mash the A button to run faster!
When posting, please remember to keep your posts legible and check your spelling, undecipherable topic entries make it hard for other members to read and understand what you are explaining, please take this into consideration.

When you make an on-topic post in an off-topic thread, you must shove a semi-blended vegetable up your ass. The only exception to this rule is when the on-topic post will save your life, in which case you don't have to blend the vegetable at all.
If the user of the Death Note does not write two consecutive names in the Death Note within 13 days of each other, he or she will die.
You may use HTML in your posts, but refrain from using code that effects the layout or efficient working of the forum.
When requesting to join a Clan please ensure to post your comment in the official clan topic on the board.
Sometimes you might find yourself wanting to masturbate to Bloo. This is normal.
Above all, it is important to remain courteous and respectful of other members' opinions at all times, We are part of a tight community and appreciate the ability to remain in harmony with one another when discussing topics of interest.

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

There is no such thing as vegetables.

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

Provide the proof then

@concrethunter
Wow, sounds tough. But you're right things do get better and I'm fairly optimistic that I won't be on the road too much longer.

@Bloo

Especially if Leviathans are involved

@skull-ripper
Yeah....we usually avoid the ones in the middle of nowhere.

@Bloo: If those rules are correct I might have to PM DD.

@DD: You know my number baby.

Edit@DD: Bring the dinosaur costume, the one with the frill.