skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

My favorite superhero is an alien man horse android who dresses and wields a hammer with the power of Thor.

406px-Beta_ray_bill.jpg

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

@shockwave

Yeah this site is really universal. EVERYTHING get's asked here(including advice) as for as I know.

Has anyone ever asked for a recipe for something here once before?

shockwave, Human, 10 years ago

Sure, whats the recipe of the most tasty cheesecake in the world? bad news, I just returned the old signiture I used to have "feel the wraith of cheesecake!"

^I eat cheesecake.

Om nom nom

shockwave, Human, 10 years ago

CHEESECAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOMNOMNOMNOM

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

(edited for content)

moisturize me

krio, Human, 10 years ago

i can always stalk you? my profile pic proves that!

concretehunter, Human, 10 years ago

Shockwave if your dog is 12 i would start spending a lot of time with him. Trust me, 4 more years is hopeful.

Just ask her out, Fuck what people think. You wont regret it.

I love trolling my niece.

Jesus, drunk posting in the morning - I need some goddamn ramen.

At least I didn't start a thread.

So Shockwave, I'm gonna give this to you when I'm at my myost blunt - if you like her as a friend, then give the do a go. You're, like, 13? You'll regret it when she's totally hot in 4 years and you just got dumped by another chick you went steady with who didn't actually let you know you weren't going out anymore because she thought fucking the new guitarist of your band (who begged you to join by the way and then promptly quit because iof "personal issues") is a super cool idea,

Ok, this isn't the best worded advice and might seem really sexist, I'll have to wait till later to read it, but yeah.

Also my arms feel like they ran a fucking marathon without my consent, I'm gonna take another nap.

concretehunter, Human, 10 years ago

Agreed. And bloo i lift heavy 7 days a week, I know that feel bro.

Put up an antenna with my dad today, not very fun. I have blisters on the sides of my thumbs and it was eighty something outside, which isn't that bad but we were on the roof so it was sweaty hell, altogether not the hardest work I've done but it still wasn't easy.

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

I had some pretty bad gas today, and also ate a sandwich.

We ate sliders for dinner(mini burgers.) Every time I fart while some else is in the room I look up as if I heard something and say "That was no orc horn."

gamefreak33797, Human, 10 years ago

Everytime I fart silently, and since everyone at my house likes popcorn. I quietly say, "Do I smell popcorn?" And they all take a deep sniff.

Your evil man, really evil.

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

Sometimes I think my dog can talk, but it turns out to be the radio. It makes me angry, so I take it out on the local bakery.

What the hell man?

It was a metaphor for getting high.

I think.

^Oh yeah...munchies.

Yes I know what those are so what? I ain't judging.