Aliens vs Predator 2 Multiplayer

Firkax, Undefined, 10 years ago

May I introduce to you AVP2 “RB” servers. There are 12 of them to your choice and taste:
Original AVP2, Team Fortress Mod, AJL r2, r2 L.A.B. and AJL r3 are awaits.

Experience new feelings in mods by hunting down novices and try to fight the most powerful of the RB community.

You can search for needed files yourself…
OR. You can get full pack of the game and all needed things here: http://bug-hunt.ip64.net/pages/downloads.html You will find all information in archive.

Join us, fulfill your hunt duty, shows your honor. And feel free to call your friends to complete the massacre.

shockwave, Undefined, 10 years ago

I don't think anyone plays this game anymore, everyone is into AVP3 and ACM bro :D

Firkax, Undefined, 10 years ago

Ofc you are wrong.)) Many still play AVP2 and it far better than avp10 and acm.

Peterson, Undefined, 10 years ago

Wouldnt go that far however, there was good and bad things about ll the games for example in ACM the multiplayer makes me want to stab myself in the head everytime i even look at it.

shockwave, Undefined, 10 years ago

really? oh okay even though I like ACM and AVP 3 then I guess we all have our sepret ways now huh? But knowing that people still play that game is a shock to me.

Blizzard, Undefined, 10 years ago

AVP II is an awesome game
and I can assure you people still play it

as for ACM what do you mean "it makes you want to stab your head " the multiplayer is the best part .

-Bloo-, Undefined, 10 years ago

Multiplayer was confusing as hell the first time I tried it. You'd really have to push yourself not to throw the goddamn controller for your first few games. But it IS fun when you get the hang of it.

YautjaDon, Undefined, 10 years ago

I still play avp2 everyday.
MyFuhrer will hunt you down! >:D

-Bloo-, Undefined, 10 years ago

Wow, I didn't even know people still played it.

Then again, I still play Impossible Creatures...

gamefreak33797, Undefined, 10 years ago

Ya, AvPII, I still play it, heck, half my family on my Mom's side plays, but they can't really play much else, if they could they probably would.