the crusher

shockwave, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I wish that i could see a queen crusher! any one else agree. The crusher is the scariest xeno i have ever met face to face with inside a video game.

ultimate-xeno, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

You know shockwave i agree with you i would love to see a queen crusher.

tawganator, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I'm trying, honestly I am. But I just can't picture it.

I can.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

That's great.

All it would be is a beefier Queen. I honestly don't see a reason to include a "Queen Crusher" in future movies - Crushers didn't add any significance to the plot of anything and were basically just there to look cool. Not even the Raven did much other than kill things, which is what literally every other Xeno has done anyway.

If thicker Queens WERE introduced, then that's cool, I guess. But I don't lose sleep over the idea.

i could arleady picture what it would look like.

Dronehive, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

We should have Raven queens.

Wait, no we should't. I don't like queens anyway.

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I think we should kill all aliens, and use their remains as trophies and proof of our victorious conquests.

@predatorV2: Fool! You cant destroy an entire race! thilthy,spioled, and dishonor! I wish xenos and preds could live peacfully, but what your saying is cruel! You should never seek out to destroy a whole race, neither should xenos! Destroying the xenos will prove you nothing but being a evil race!

@dronehive: I think it would be awsome to see one.

Just to inform you, if anybody makes a topic about a boiler queen, sorry.. aint gona happen. The boiler is basicly a xenomorph that is slowly leaking acid. The only thing this poor xenomorph can do is sit and wait tell it meets death, thats why theres so many dead boilers down there in the sewers in the raven mission. But sometimes, if at any point it comes in contact with a lifeform. Then i guess its own life wasnt a total waste after all. It will explod and its purpose has officialy been served.

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

A Queen Crusher would basically be a huge Crusher.. And I doubt we're going to see a Crusher in an Aliens film, nor are we going to see any of the Aliens: Colonial Marines special xenomorphs, like the Boiler and Raven in a film. They wouldn't translate to a big screen very well, and should be kept as a game feature.

Crusher: ok

boiler: ok

acid spitter: awsome

raven: not likely, weve only seen one of its kind, lets assum that there all dead for now

queen: fuck yeah. if theres more than one of em.

king alien: hell yeah

predalien: fuck yeah

lurker: ok

preatorian: ok

deocon: fuck yeah

flying queen. over 9000% yes!

edit: @Firehunter: this is for if they make another game or movie.

I'm sorry but that made no sense to me. What relevance did that hold to the topic?

daveberg, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Why don't we see a tiger alien? And...and a cow alien? And and and a monkey alien!!!

No, no, no.... NO.

Enough with all these odd 'breeds' of alien. The Crusher and Raven were only implemented into the game for 'artisic' license and a bit of variety for the younger minds. Despite the new game being 'canon' the new breeds had only sprung up due to toxic contamination from the blast that wiped out Hadleys Hope. They are not a by product of the 'natural' alien life cycle.

Im sorry but i dont think the toxic waste had anything to do with the new breeds. Unless you bring a scientist to explain it to me, i absolutly disagree with the whole radiation explosion crap. And why not have many breeds of xenos in each movie, well....I mean, they could atleast put like 10 brand new nemises like the runner,queen, predalien, all that stuff in one single movie.

And that movie would probably turn out terrible. Too much variety and making the Xenomorphs seem like an army rather than a species is a really bad idea, not to mention the circumstances under which you would find so many different species would make it seem like a corny action film taken straight from a comic. AvP:R, as much as I hate to admit it, had a good amount of variety, they probably could have fitted a runner or two in there, but it would have been too confusing for those who had no prior knowledge.

Dronehive, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Shockwave, xenomorphs don't really have types at all. They adapt to their environment. To adapt to the radiation, they probably changed a bit. The most common theory is that spitters(maybe not), boilers, crushers (yes), and Ravens (Especialy) are mutants. Don't say anything about the Raven being a deacon, as there were NO DEACONS ON THE PLANET.

diablo, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

the crusher is very deadly but slow alien so if there was a queen crusher

fuck all other normal queens

Mutated? More like genetically enginiered.

diablo, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

shock wave bro if there was a queen crusher that would be the most ba alien that has ever existed

Yeah but you do know we already thought of that in the first 4 posts.