AVP 4 wish list

shockwave, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

What i want in avp 4 is the following. Characters for playable online xeno's: new born, acid spitter, soldure, lurker, crusher, queen, king alien(rogue), predalien, runner, deacon alien, grid alien, flying queen, boiler, preatorian( regular) and the raven.

Characters for predators online: wolf, hunter, claw, elder, alien masked predator, berserker, falcon, and dark.

Marine character: ripley, hicks, hudson, drake, and apon

alien load outs: same as the load outs as the ones in ACM. But better. And the brand new ability to summon face huggers.

Marine loadouts: same as ACM but you can choose between a clamour or a turrent. also ripley's flame-thrower, plasma pulse rifle, legendary weopons, swords.

Predator load outs: double plasma caster, spear, mine( but instead the ones in avp two), throwing disk, net launcher, plasma caster pistal, plasma caster jet pack mode, and giant wrist blades.

Also marine, predator, and alien customisation like the one in ACM.

Story mode. In alien campain, i want you to start out as a face huger. And take place on LV-426. and if you die, you start the life cycle again on the same mission. I dont like the idea of having to be a specific alien like number 6 in avp 2010

DLC: new xenomorphs, predators, and marines. New maps. And new modes

alien specials: crusher, boiler, queen, new born

marine specials: smart gun, RPG, flamthrower, exosuit, power loader, tank

predator special: dog summon whistle (from predators), space ship

What do you think, too much? whats your wish list... if you do have one.. please share it

And please please please dont do any preorder shit like when if you preordered ACM you got ripleys flamethrouwer and crap. I want everything when i buy it Gearbox . Im not as rich as you think. remember, im only 13 even though i know as much stuff as a 30 year old knows.

Oh and one more thing. They should have bases for each species, think of it like a safe zone. The predators would have a camp in the woods. Aliens will have an underground hive and the only thing that can fit in the holes are the xenomorphs. And the marines would have the same map condemned from ACM survival mode but instead on a mountin with welded doors and sentry turrents all over the place. But there could be other ways to break in . I want the map to be giant, not small like they do in every game.

4 player splits screen and 8 player online drop in and drop out campaign mode

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Now Shockwave while you do have good ideas, here's what I want to see. While I do want the spitter (with the ability rupture toned down a bit in power levels) and the drone and the warrior the others are iffy.

Newborn: No we do not go there....at all.....

Queen: Maybe....if the marines got exo suits and the preds got more stuff to take it down.

Crsuher: Sure, honestly I like how it is in ACM

King Alien: It was a toy made by a toy company...it's not cannon unless you’re talking about the male alien from the comics, even then I don't think it would make the video game cut.

Predalien: I'm cool with this make it like the crusher from ACM

Facehugger: nah....maybe in a xeno life cycle online mode were you and your friends worked on creating the hive but other than that no.

Grid alien: honestly just pick a drone and make it look like grid there really isn't a need for a new class of xeno

Boiler: Go for it. I like what ACM did with it but there shouldn't be another class for it, it’s a mutation not an entirely different breed.

Flying Queen:....Like I said with the male alien, it’s a toy and that’s where it should stay, collector’s item.

Preatorian: Sure, but make it killable.

Raven: That's iffy...I honestly think it should be a customised Preatorian.

------------

Preds: How about no templates and you just make your own pred from scratch.

Alien loadout: keep them the same but give them new abilities....I don't like the idea of people spamming the facehugger attack so I have to say no on that power.

Marine Loadout: Give me Ripley's damn pulse rifle without preordering the game...just please give me everything including skins without this downloadable crap...save that for after the game comes out.....

Pred Loadout: Give them new stuff but no jetpack mode...I couldn't see a predator using a jetpack... it would make them too humanized

------------

Story mode: I agree with this lets just take a peek at what it's like as a facehugger. Also make some cool storylines here they have some many to work off of.

Like the predators plasma caster can turn backwards and make blue fire shoot out. And as for the characters for online. I want to make all those alien characters reality. I mean for me, it would be the best game ever.

Waralien, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I agree, a jetpack for preds is just too out of place for them. They already posses outstanding strength, enough to leap up several feet higher than humans. Instead of a jetback, why not a grapple claw or some other tool that could double as a weapon?

Oh and one more thing. They should have bases for each species, think of it like a safe zone. The predators would have a camp in the woods. Aliens will have an underground hive and the only thing that can fit in the holes are the xenomorphs. And the marines would have the same map condemned from ACM survival mode but instead on a mountin with welded doors and sentry turrents all over the place. But there could be other ways to break in .

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

@SW: I understand that completely, but I just putting in my own two cents here not trying to tear your ideas down. Some of them are really good if used properly in my opinion, all I have to say is make it killable just like any other thing the bleeds.

@WA: Or we could have it climb up stuff. I mean the predator in Predator 2 liked to climb to high places, but then again that was probably an ego thing...

They should have a mode called hive mode were you build your own hive for the xenomorph species

You guys know how in ACM the xenomorphs got to have the crusher? Well.... How about the marines get a power loader too.

Waralien, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

@P13 I think it was called Gecko crawl in the Predator: concrete jungle game. I think that is some kind of given among the Predator race.

Rampage, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

No no no and no.

No goddamn Newborn!

daveberg, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

We're in face palm territory again.

Topic for what we want? A straight up survival horror Alien game in the mold of dead space. No ridiculous Predator crossovers or thousands of different oddball species of Xeno, just straight up, single player horror story set either as members of the Nostromo or another similar ship.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

@Shockwave: While that's true, what we want and what should happen go hand in hand. Are you telling me you want a Newborn to be playable, but that it should never happen? I don't even know where to start with how much sense that doesn't make.

AVP stuff really only belongs in AVP Evolution type games - fun and campy beat-em-ups with little to no story. The moment you try putting a dramatic story + thousands of character variants in the game is the moment where it becomes bad.

This would all do lovely as an online multiplayer game, but that's it. I'd honestly play the hell out of an AVP multiplayer game that included all the different Xenos and Predators because it'd be a lot of fun.

If I wanted a serious game, though, I want all of this to stay the hell away from it.

ultimate-xeno, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

@SHOCKWAVE:I honestly agree with every thing you thougt of putting in avp4 because it would make all the better game. PS: id also like to add on thing to the xenos, there should be an acid spitting predalien.

Yes ultiment xeno,yes, I f**kin want an acid spitter alien, thank you, i forgot to add that. And for the newborn, i want it to be like the crusher and the boilar, only for online. How about there are three things you have to do to build your own xenomorph, first you choose its super power, like acid spitt, pounce, many others. Then you choose which species of alien it is like the predalien, runner, human, snake, bird, whatever there is. Then you customize its skin color, its body, its head,arms,legs,feet,hands,back, and tail. Thats what i want for the aliens side. And all those xenos I listed were for online mode. Except the face hugger. I want to have an oppertunity to play through the whole life cycle.

skull_ripper, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Well, if we are going for super customization there are the different categories(this is for predators specifically)

Build: Normal, slim, bulky.
Skin: Classic, Ancient, orange, blue, gray, red, brown, green, yellow, white.
Pattern: Normal, lost tribe, berserker.
Bio mask: Classic, city hunter, ect.
Armor: Same as above.
Arm blades: Double: small, medium, large. Single: small, medium, large.
Scars: Acid burn 1, acid burn 2, acid burn 3, claw 1, claw 2, claw 3, ect.
Primary weapon: Spear, sword, axe, plasma caster pistol, scythe, ect.
Details: Blood spatter, Yautja writing(on the forehead of masks), cracks, ect.
Accessories: Trophy belt 1, trophy belt 2, skull shoulder mount, xeno tongues, ect.

The basic layout for super customization, this would work for all factions, just swap out the junk they have.

Like, you can rank up and unlock those kenner toys. I would love to play as a flying queen, king alien, ect. Also, no rank-matches like in avp 2010. I hated having to wait 2 hours just to start a rank match, im only a rank 13 and its been 2 years of playing!, not cool. I want it to be like aliens;CM when you can earn experience in every battle you have. Does any one agree with me.

A couple things i want to the xenos are

^To be able to grab enemies through vents.
^Im thinkin about haveing the ability to harvest your enemies as an unlockable ability.
^Able to change the stucture of your xeno.
^If Spitting acid in an enemies face it causes instant death.
^Able to do finishing moves.
^Having bases for each species.
^Having regeneratable health.
^Being able to hiss
^And chooseing what breed of xeno you want to play as.

^ I do like the vent idea, and your other suggestions are pretty good. The acid would have to be a one hit kill to the face, but take several nonface globs to kill an enemy, probably four to kill a marine, six to kill a predator.

@Shockwave: I have never played online, but i agree its ridiculous to wait two hours to play a match.
I also agree about earning experience in battle, it just makes sense.

You've never played online. Your going to have to, expessialy to play the multiplayer. Its so much fun.

Its true, Ive never played online, I intend to though. The only place that i could go to play it is Replay(not sure if its widespread or just local) Its five bucks an hour to play any game they have, two fifty with a coupon.

UX, if you can hiss, i want the hisses to sound different with each different xeno you play as. Predalien will sound very loud and scary, praetorian screech, queen( would be awesome to play as) would be a very deep but soft hiss, runner, multiple hisses. Crusher would have godzillas roar, boiler would have its regular hiss from ACM. And i want fatalities for marines, predators, and aliens. I want the fatalities to be as bloody and awesome as the ones in mortal combat 2012( if you ever played it)

One more thing for avp4. NO RANKED MATCHES!!!!
You should be able to level up nomatter which gametype you play.

Welllll... i guess it could be like that.