Aliens colonial marines 2

shockwave, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Sequels....lots and lots of sequels

ultimate-xeno, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

well you know they could make another one because there's still alot if xenos back on that planet.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

The end of the game is wide open for a sequel, whether it be in the form of another game or movie.

I personally want to see it finish up as a movie or mini-series on HBO or something - it's likely that no one wants to touch another Aliens game right now, but Alien films are always welcome.

It'll be confusing as hell to people who haven't played ACM, though. That's why I'm opting for like a 10 part mini-series instead, where the events of ACM can be explainable without ruining the pace.

DarkLioness, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I've played it and I'm nearly done. I went the entire game without being killed by a Boiler(so far that's my favorite level) until I got to Ultimate Badass. You know the part where you have to jump over the collapsed part of the catwalk? Yeah I fell in there and the Boilers exploded.

So far the levels that really test you are the level where you have to fight the Raven, the Crusher(I hate that thing more than the Lurkers) and the part where you have to fight the Queen. Oh and those Lurkers. The Spitters are easy to dodge.

My one complaint about this game is that on Ultimate Badass, you have no indicator that tells you how much ammo or life you have left. Still I really love the game and will play it again. If I can just get a good Wifi connection I'd be able to get on XBOX LIVE. Really looking forward to playing on Versus.

I hope alien vs predator 4 the video game takes place on LV-426!

Im a rank 35 marine and a rank 32 xenomorph. DOES ANY ONE HERE HAVE ACM FOR PS3!

Blizzard, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

@Darklioness Hey glad to hear your enjoying the game
maybe when you finally got Xbox live we could have a few games ;)

As for a possible sequel
Well on one hand the game has sold a good amount of copies
but on the other hand the game was poorly received by critics
but seeing how companies ignore critics
I think the game will have a sequel

the_doctor, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Personally I highly doubt the game is going to get a sequel, It was almost canned it's self so many times and the critical aspect does affect the sales. Ive seen the collectors edition fall from $120 AUD to $39 AUD in places just because no one wants to touch a game with that kind of critical backlash. Sure us fans will buy it up but the mainstream market is heavily affected by these things. A sequel wouldn't be the first thing on Gearbox's radar. I mean they already had this happen before with Duke Nukem Forever and that may have killed the franchise.

But hey it might happen.

Blizzard, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

really ?
Im surprised I swear it was selling well the last time I checked (3 months ago )

The only reason it might have sold well at first was because they refused to release the game to critics for review before the release date, an act in itself that (most of the time) confirms how poorly done a product is.

I still enjoyed it, but I can't speak for the rest of the fans.

daveberg, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I loved it. 100%

Thought it was a fantastic game. Can't see what all the negativity was about.

It was all the hype, really. The 100 ft. sausage we got was great, but everyone blew it up to be a 200 ft. sausage, which really killed it.

The only reason some people hated it was because of the design, the animation, and the glitches. But personally, i love the glitches. My friends and I love playing with these glitches together and we have a great time together. I just like the game cause its the alien franchise. I loved the franchise since i was 4 years old!

krio, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

What a coincidence! Me too!

By the way i am going to get it and since i am a f*cking big fan i would like to know if i would enjoy it.and lets all be honnest.......

It was better then avp3 and gooderrrr (da fuq) then avp movies!

Your awsome man, like i said before, screw the graphics, its fuckin aliens guys. i also arleady beat the game, trust me, its awsome only if you love the franchise, im one of them