gamefreak33797, Yautja, 10 years ago

Well, it is simple.

Since a facehugger attaches to another facehugger they will then impregnate each other. Then when they give birth we have a facehugger with with 20 legs, two tails, and two mouth penises.

Problem solved.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

I have thought of this a couple of times, but never got anywhere with the idea. It would probably be the purest form of Xenomorph imaginable, It also might see other xeno's as host fodder. That's about the Xeno spawned xeno, but the facehugger spawned xeno would be scary as hell. It would probably have between six and eight limbs, and it might have a proboscis for host impregnation, instead of or in addition to the regular tongue. Interesting idea, might happen rarely during hive wars.

shockwave, Yautja, 10 years ago

I dont think its possible because xenomorphs have no throats, if face hugger impregnates face hugger then the other one would just carry more eggs so the answer is no.

Ah, you are missing the point, this is not a "Could", it is a "What if?"

Then it would be pretty fuckin awesome . Wana be best buds, you sound like an awesome person .

Sure, why not.

ultimate-xeno, Yautja, 10 years ago

well if a xeno could get impregnated it probably would create a pratorian i think. but i'm not really sure anyways.

Allow me to correct you on that ultiment-xeno. Praetorians are created only when a queen alien chooses a random drone alien to bathe in her royal jelly. Which means that the selected drone alien only has a matter of time to escape the hive before the other xenomorphs kill the drone because of the drones hormone changes. If the worthy drone succeeds, it will then find a safe place to mold into a praetorian. Once done, it will return to the hive and be strong enough to fend off the other xenomorphs attacks. The queen will see that he succeeded and will allow the praetorian back in the hive, making it guard the queen herself.

Oh, i didn't know that but thanks for telling me how a praetorian is actually made.

daveberg, Yautja, 10 years ago

Praetorians aren't canon though and solely exist in the game/comic/book universe.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

Just FYI-This is probably the 757th time this question has been asked. The current theory is that nothing would happen because it wouldn't work.

There was a comic called "Deadliest of the Species" where an alien queen gets facehugged and chestbursted, but that comic was an incoherent pile of shit.

yep thats how preatorians are made. Its all on aliens anthology wikia. Check it out soon ok! Oky doky Weyland Yutani, its your turn to die. DIE!

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

No one's denying your Praetorian information, it was actually pretty spot on.

I have proof. If you ever played avp 3 (2010). There were some royal jelly contaners through out the xenomorph campaign. And its on avp wikia

Also, if the queen dies, the chosen praetorian will mold into a queen too

What I meant by that is that I agree with you. No need for any proof. You're fine, man.

daveberg, Yautja, 10 years ago

Again, it's all NON canon stuff, so I choose personally to ignore it.

Well i fully agree with shockwaves info.

And the info's fine. Dave's not saying it's wrong, just that it's not canon, which is 100% true.

Trust me, I'd love for Praetorians to be canon, but it just hasn't happened yet.

@-BLOO-: Hey i kind of forgot so can you fill me in on what canon is again?