Why does the raven beat up other xenomorphs

shockwave, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

mmmmm... cheesecake! The raven is seen beating up other xenos through out the game

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

The topic is sound, but I don't know about the cheesecake obsession here. I think perhaps you should elaborate on the question instead of your love of the cheesecake.

Anyway, I think I read a theory that the Raven attacks other Xenomorphs because it is either mutated or from a different Hive.

sure im not obsessed. i just like it so much. Ill say cheesecake allot so don't get frustrated with me please. Its just something i say allot. Whenever i say it ,it means im in a very good mood. oh by the way...CHEESECAKE!

firehunter want to be friends. And also, I want you to look up a video called how to train your xenomorph on youtube. its funny

Remember the raven is still close to the praetorian stage and it will stay that way forever because of its growth disorder that was caused during the explosion in aliens.

Well, I don't know what you mean by friends but we can be friendly, for sure. Won't stop me from reinforcing the rules as a moderator though, should you break the rules. I assume you made the video yourself, seeing as you've been advertising it everywhere, but I'll check it out.

Anyway, the Raven isn't hugely explained in the game from what I've heard, it's just a mutant. Also, try not to create several posts in a row in a single thread. There's an "Edit" button so that you can add onto the one post if you need to.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

And you should really slow down with the topics. It's great that you're sparking a lot of conversation, but it's almost too much at one time.

Yeah, Bloo's right. Slow down on the topics a bit.

yes sir

AndyUK, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

The Raven is a mutant caused by radiation from the explosion after the AP went into meltdown, someone from Gearbox did bother to explain it, I'll try and find it, just a shame the game is such a mess anyway!

you know all the radiation did was give it a disorder that stopped it from growing bigger or leaping to the next stage of its lifecycle