Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › how are alien kings made

Forum

how are alien kings made

Register or login to post
shockwave
2013-04-29 23:51:14
Xenomorph
just been wondering for a long long time. sorry if off topic guys. o3o
shockwave: soon to be king of the xenomorphs..... your skull is mine UX, you know why...its because im batman!
The shadows betray you.....because they belong to me!

Feel the wraith of cheesecake!
skull_ripper
2013-04-29 23:55:07
Yautja
Well, im not quite sure. I'll poke around and see if i can find some information on it.

¯_(ツ)_/¯
shockwave
2013-04-29 23:57:24
Xenomorph
Thanks man. o3o
shockwave: soon to be king of the xenomorphs..... your skull is mine UX, you know why...its because im batman!

skull_ripper
2013-04-30 00:23:45
Yautja
I found something, its not much, but its all i could find. They are only found in the most advanced hives, basically serving the same role as a Praetorian, except there is only one. It protects the queen, but if it dies it releases pheromones that triggers a Praetorian to become king. If the queen dies it will become the new queen. Here's the article i found http://aliens.wikia.com/wiki/King_Alien

¯_(ツ)_/¯
shockwave
2013-04-30 03:10:32
Xenomorph
Can you look up how to train a xenomorph

ultimate-xeno
2013-05-01 14:43:26
Xenomorph
you know i'm not sure if there really is an alien king.
Out of shadow and darkness I shall strike you down.
shockwave
2013-05-01 19:38:58
Xenomorph
Have you checked out aliens anthology wikia? because it says there really was one in one of the comic books called aliens: Rogue

Deathdrop
2013-05-01 19:45:55
Yautja
There is no Alien King. There was a comic where they tried to create a "male" queen, but it was a mindless deformed brute that killed every other Xeno (before getting slaughtered by the Queen) and couldn't reproduce.
shockwave
2013-05-01 20:49:39
Xenomorph
Of course there is such thing as a alien king. They only appear in the most advanced hives . Their job is to protect the queens( kinda like a praetorian) but instead theres only one per hive. If the king dies, a praetorian will mold into another king alien

-Bloo-
2013-05-01 22:06:18
Xenomorph
I'm curious as to what you consider canon, because the only sources to be taken seriously are the films and ACM.

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

skull_ripper
2013-05-01 22:24:58
Yautja
I wouldn't consider ACM canon, at least not like the movies. Honestly i don't know that much about the game, correct me if im wrong.

¯_(ツ)_/¯
Dronehive
2013-05-02 00:12:59
Xenomorph
Aren't some of the comics canon as well? If not, then pretorians aren't canon.
Deathdrop
2013-05-02 00:22:41
Yautja
Depends on who you ask, of course, but the generally accepted rule is that only the movies are canon. The comics and games tend to contradict each other.

As for which movies are canon, that's another debate, but Prometheus seems to ignore the AVP and Predator films.

In other words, the Alien canon would be the four Alien films and Prometheus.
Register or login to post

Predator Games

Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners