Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › Alien Force (revised 2012) MediaFire link.

Forum

Alien Force (revised 2012) MediaFire link.

Register or login to post
AndyUK
2013-04-28 00:53:08
Human
This is a revised version of a script I wrote for Alien 5 back in 2005 which continues the story of Ellen Ripley from Alien: Resurrection. After reading it again I decided to give the story a complete over-haul, taking out stuff that never really worked, adding a couple of new and extended scenes, basically making changes to give the story more clarity, plus it's also a lot shorter than before.

MediaFire: (pdf)
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?bemcmbmcfm6cu4c

Hope you enjoy this, please let me know if any links do not work!

Ellen Ripley has finally returned home to begin a new life. Unbeknown to her the Alien nightmare she thought was destroyed has followed her. And she must face them one more time...to the DEATH!!

photo AlienForcePIC.jpg

I'm currently working on a prequel to my original Alien5 story linked to the image below.
 photo SpaceJockey_zps56201262.jpg
-Bloo-
2013-04-28 01:33:53
Xenomorph
Shit, I'm not home right now, but I'll definitely take a look later. Any sequels rather than prequels are always welcome.

Welcome, by the way.

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

AndyUK
2013-04-28 05:56:49
Human
Thanks very much I would really appreciate that. Seems people found it a hard read originally because it was so long, so I rarely got any feedback, the few who did manage it thought it was quite good but original. 411 pages was rather a lot I suppose, anyway I got it down to 280 but as its very detailed I think that's ok, thanks again for your interest!. Speaking of prequels, I'm currently working on one of my own that's related to this story, but has nothing to do with Prometheus.
Blizzard
2013-04-28 07:50:47
Xenomorph
I am still in the process of reading it
but so far I like it
I'll give my feedback once I read all of it
........................................................................................................
All my moments in life will be lost like tears in the rain
HunkGenetic
2013-04-28 16:53:11
Xenomorph
I even wanted to download this game

AndyUK
2013-04-30 04:03:59
Human
The game is a totally different thing, don't think it has anything to do with the franchise anyway, if I remember right!
AndyUK
2013-05-18 09:55:23
Human
Has anyone out there read my story yet, I'm fearing the worst here? Would really like to know what people think... good or bad!
ThePredator13
2013-05-18 10:02:17
Yautja
I acuttly read some of it about a week ago. It offered a pretty good arch to the story so far, but i'm on page 38 right now so that being said it's pretty good might read some more today.
AndyUK
2013-05-18 10:08:39
Human
That's good to hear, looking forward to any reply. I realize it is a long read but what can I say. Cheers!
Deathdrop
2013-05-18 11:43:10
Yautja
I'll check it out as soon as I have time, but things have been a tad crazy lately.
AndyUK
2013-05-18 13:25:20
Human
Thanks Deathdrop, it's very much appreciated :-)
Register or login to post

Alien Vs Predator Games

Dish Network Pennsylvania
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners