Dronehive, Yautja, 10 years ago

Cumon Bloo make some whitty comment on my rpg charcter post and my mug post. Please? I need whitty comments.

Peterson, Yautja, 10 years ago

ill give you a whitty comment... Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elder berries!

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

@DD: That's just old Trekkies feeling betrayed, nothing new. They and old Star Wars fans are probably the poster boys for Fan Wankery/Wangst (like the time the base erupted when Lucas changed one of the films again - but this time to get rid of a mic because it was visible, which I don't even understand how they managed to notice).

@DH: I've been writing an important piece for the past few weeks that's up to 22 pages so far, so I really haven't paid much attention to any of the RPGs at all. But soon I'll update everything I'm involved in - and that means the "Locked in a Room" thread, too, DD.

Just look at the mug.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

@Peterson

The trailer for Man of Steel looked ok but this isn't one of the movies I'd see in theaters. Or buy on DVD. Everyone that I know that has seen Star Trek: Into Darkness loved it so that's enough for me to want to see it. I very rarely go to theaters though. I might go to a theater when I'm vacation if anything good is still playing.

Edit: I meant to do all this earlier.

@ThePredator13
You're list was still cool though :). That bit for the fight tickets: priceless.

Why thank you very much for the compliment concrethunter
*takes a bow*

skull-ripper I meant to say this before I logged out last night: glad you're ok.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

^ Thanks.

Rampage, Yautja, 10 years ago

Who wants to play "Who Would You Rather?"

@skull-ripper

Am I missing something?

@skull-ripper

You're welcome

Uh Rampage, you don't mean "that" version to do you?

@Rampage: I have a non life threatening disease. Also I love "Would you rather" but I have to go to bed now so maybe another time for me then.

Peterson, Yautja, 10 years ago

There will be no forum games in my topic of schinnanigans!

concretehunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

I'm going to be honest, I'm a big Trekkie. I'm not going to bitch how the new (Non sequal) Star Trek film was bad, because it wasn't. I actually really enjoyed it, I just think it was a bad STAR TREK film.

So I'm cautious of seeing the new one as i don't want Khan to be ruined for me. There i said it, I'm a fanboy.

^Nothing wrong with being a fanboy.

@DH: I love you.

Yeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!

Dave is the best besides Sollux. Simple as that.

@ConcreteHunter: I totally understand that, cause I'm a trekkie as well, ya know got a targ, so ya know. I think Cumberbatch has great potential as this villain, but I wouldn't want to see it either if I had the same concern about the film, I'd watch it objectively(if possible) and then just think on it.

ThePredator13, Yautja, 10 years ago

I'm honestly burnt out on the Homestuck bug. Read about five acts before getting tired of reading.

@DH: I always thought Sollux was presented as the troll version of Dave, like John with Karkat.

So yeah, you're right.

But my favorite is the sexy raging lesbian vampire.

@P13: Damn, Act 5 is where shit really goes down.

@SR & CH: That's completely understandable. This is probably a lesser case, but I'm in the same boat with the Spider-Man movies. The reboot wasn't horrible, but I thought the original two movies were loads better.

The one thing it had over the original trilogy, though, was the romance. MJ and Spidey were fucking weak while Gwen and Spidey were great.

But other than the sarcasm... he wasn't as good as he could have been.

shockwave, Yautja, 10 years ago

im not a fan of star trek :/

Not sure if Kanya or Hussie.

Also, being a Gemini, Sollux is the best.

I THINK PROBLUM SLUF WAS BETTUR DAN HOMESTEAK

Actually, I can't wait to see what's next.