Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

You're BARKing up the wrong tree here, Peterson. You need to STUMP off and stop being a SAP before I get pissed. Otherwise, I'll call the Captain. And he'll be looking to BRANCH out into new territories of ass-whipping. He'll beat your entire Pokemon team once, twice, maybe even TREE times.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

God I hate working on character applications.

I'm out of tree-puns. Shit.

^WOOD you like some help with those?

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 10 years ago

OOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, SNAP!!

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

Yew should all make like a tree and leave.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

OAKay everybody calm down

Rampage, Yautja, 10 years ago

Oh you're not go PINE to momma are you?

Btw who won last night's Meme Battle?

The Aardvark I believe, so Peterson.

^Well while the Aardvark is far more superior to the Cat you, my dear skull-ripper are a willful contrary.

These threads go faster every time...

My blood/skin condition appears to have changed somewhat, how bothersome.

@DL: Who me?*said with shit eating grin*

If a turd is eating your mouth, it might be time to call in some turd-wranglers.

Tananananananana TuRd WrAnGlErS!

@skull-ripper

Serious Note: That kind of condition sounds really bad but now it's gotten worse? Have you gone to the doctor yet?

Meme Battle Note: Why yes my good man, I mean you. Unless there is more than one skull-ripper here so surely I must mean you.*folds hands like a villain.*

Yeah, I've had a biopsy but its not life threatening or anything serious. They took a flexible razor and cut a spot off of my leg, the first numbing injection didn't take, so they started taking a piece out of me and I could feel it, so they gave me a second injection. Did I mention I hate needles? Its given me spots on my legs and elbows, but the ones on my left inner elbow is in a streak instead of a spot. I wouldn't worry or anything, but I appreciate the concern though.

Peterson, Yautja, 10 years ago

Well DD here is the simple fact of the matter, make like a tree and get the fuck out!

concretehunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

So if i ever compete my Gym will sponsor me, Which is kinda cool. Makes me a professional.

^Cool, same gym or a new gym?

ThePredator13, Yautja, 10 years ago

So I have some good news and some bad news.