skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

I made my dad try Skyrim the other day. From his skill level he easily figured out a title for his character. "Skandar the special" is the name he chose for his nord.

Dronehive, Yautja, 10 years ago

Hey shokwave, make shure to watch aliens 2 on earth. You'll love it.

On a more serious note, I wanted to say something to you. Look, I never said I was better than you. But discussing how great you or your ideas are on every topic is annoying, repetitive, and shows some immaturity. I suggest you relax, drop the ideas that you violently defend, and try to inprove your typing skills. It helps you be clear and you look much less abrasive.

Thanks,
Dronehive

Also don't think about using the " I'm young" excuse. I just turned 14. I at least try to stay composed. I know puberty (uuurrrrgg acne) is a bitch, but please be less....

Abrasive.
Its better to glide smoothly.

( That can be interprited in many ways. Not all of them are apropriate.)

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

Holy shit, I thought you were older. At least around CH's age.

@CH: You cheating bitch. What about the times we've had? Did you forget about the time with the dog?

Dronehive, Yautja, 10 years ago

I try to act that age. I need to be a proper fellow, or I'll turn out like how I get after GETTING OUT OF A 12 HOUR FLIGHT I MEAN FUCK WHYYYYYYYYYYY.

Anyway, the litle attack on shokewave was right in the middle of that situation. I was in one of my "moods" you could say.

Also, shokyblockie~<3 the friend is Predator 13.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

@skull-ripper

Thank you very much for the like, the site proved to be very useful for me.

As to what a Horror Model is(I'm a little new to this so forgive me if I'm wrong) but a Horror Model is a model who focuses more on the Horror genre rather than the typical genre. I'm still alittle new to this XD

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 10 years ago

I dont know if im the only one

But all of a sudden i have been seeing this thing on a few sites saying they found these prehistoric water spiders in Antarctica or some crap and its the facehugger from alien i dont know if this is just me but are people seriously that stupid to believe that?

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 10 years ago

Sorry I was away for a day.

Dubstep is eh for me, I like some use of it in Rock like Linkin Park does (forgot them, they're a fave too) and 3DG's 4th record, but in itself, it's cool, but I don't listen to it in the odd time.

So to answer the people that asked me like DarkLioness and a couple others, the Band is basically Rock, what kind of Rock? Hard to answer really. Each member of the group has such different influences, for instance me, my biggest is Adam Gontier and Three Days Grace style music, which is the style I Sing and play guitar in, similar music feel and vocals, that newer Rock sound like 3DG, breaking benjamin, Shinedown, Seether, and bands like that use.

Our drummer has a very complex style getting his inspiration from the Rev of A7X, and another one of his favorites seems to be Halestorm which I also like. So his style is a very fast and complex style where I hold more of a simple yet powerful feel to it.

Our Lead Guitarist however is a very heavy style. Machine Head is his biggest inspo, and other heavy groups, maybe some Volbeat, All That Remains, Killswitch Engage, and even heavier and rougher, but mixing that sort of heavy chugging guitar with a more melodic second guitar like mine and my vocals just makes for some awesome harmonics, his guitar is tuned down to drop B where as mine is only drop D which is damn close to standard tuning, so the fullness and range of the sound is really nice.

Our up-coming new bass player i'm not sure of yet but our group is basically newer rock, 2000's I guess, complex intense drums, heavy rough Guitar, a more melodic guitar, and some Modern Clean vocals, it's pretty nice, it has a nice newer popular sound with a good heavy scene and a fresh combination of styles, and our songs are written more for powerful meaningful stuff not just "Party Like Crazy" stuff or "Shred Infants to Death!" bullshit, no my lyrics are heavily inspired by 3DG and BB styles so it isn't a bunch of random bullshit.

I like it lol.

I get a lot of inspiration from Buddy Rich when it comes to soloing, but in the mean time, I've really stepped it up in the past few years by incorporating hip-hop, latin and jazz into my rock drumming. It's not always needed (it's good to keep it simple), but that's my favorite thing to play. It's too bad I haven't had a band to really put this stuff into practice.

And I've really learned the value of double-bass pedals. When I was younger I used to think it was cheating, and it is if you're playing simple hip-hop beats that can easily be done with one foot, but as soon as I saw good metal drummers and legends like Louie Bellson and Dave Weckl, I started praising the thing as long as people properly used it.

The one thing I can't get a handle on yet is Buddy Rich's single-stroke roll.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

I am at a baseball game. I could not possibly give less of a shit about baseball.

krio, Yautja, 10 years ago

is it wrong if i took a sig that moves a bit? also:it says this sig is from this site. from who?

Holy shit Krio, that thing is old school. But I think it's fine.

@DD: I'm in some similar bullshit, so your post really hits home.

Edit: Wait, are you with a girl? You're with a girl, aren't you? You're fooling around with her? Fooly cooly?

krio, Yautja, 10 years ago

LOL. your new girlfriend DD?!? you shouldn't have used the "i will stab you" joke on your first one i guess.

@bloo: Have you heard the infamous bootleg Buddy Rich tapes?

The ones where he's chewing out his musicians? Yeah, and I was really disappointed by that. But I'll always admire his skill - his solos are some of the best things I'll ever hear.

^ I thought they were the funniest thing I'd ever heard, personally, but I guess it could put a damper on things if you admire the guy.

Yeah, when I first heard of him, he was my favorite drummer, and I thought he was a cool guy from the few interviews I saw. And then I heard those and started to read more about his "other side," and while I know everyone can have their tantrums, it just really disappointed me when I first heard them and I haven't listened to them since.

He did get pretty creative with his insults, though...

concretehunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

Baseball, You American's will never learn!

Did you atleast stick it in her belly button?

That's how sex works, Right?

shockwave, Yautja, 10 years ago

concretehunter:Are you sure your not an adult? Just wondering

It is the year 2013. The date was approximately Sunday, June 23rd, of that very year. The time?

The time is now.

At about 06:19am this afternoon, the individual known only as "Concrete Hunter" as been lost. Except, we've found him. How is this possible, you might ask? Well, he's not been kidnapped as far as I'm aware, because I'm the one who's holding him in custody. ...No, I believe...

...He's lost himself.

Hours and hours have passed by with more hours yet to pass, though they inevitably well because that's how time works. Time knows itself. And Concrete Hunter has accused me of not knowing what I'm talking about. But you know what? That's horse shit. I know for a fact that I DO know what I was talking about because I was talking about myself at the time he told me that I don't know what I'm talking about.

Bullshit.

I know myself. I am me. I am the detective. I was talking about my wife's nickname for me, which is Humpty Dumpty, and I was about to get to the good part about how I got that nickname when he called me out on not knowing my shit.

But I am me. Otherwise I couldn't write in the first person like this as myself, because that would indicate I'm writing from the perspective of another person who is currently possessing my body, which means I'm not really me, but since I have no recollection of possessing me nor do I have any memories of being the me that isn't me right now, that must mean that I am, in fact, myself.

As soft as an egg I may be on the inside, I can tell you right now that as a detective, I am as hard-boiled as they come.

And all the king's men can suck my dick.

Now, how has Concrete Hunter been lost even as we've found him? Easy. He's lost himself. He's questioned everything - his date of birth, his missing tongue, his sexuality - the works. But what's so disorienting - and the reason why I bring up the subject of time - is that he doesn't know whether or not he's an adult.

"But sir," I say as hard-boiled as I can, "You're an adult."

"But how can I be so sure?" he said. A finger rose from his sweaty palm and touched me on the forehead, which began to awaken my head. "I... I may seem like an adult, but... I know I'm 16. I just know it!"

The clock ticked.

"Impossible," I protested.

The clock tocked.

I began again. "Tell me. What do you know?"

He only shook in his chair, unable to speak until my phone stopped ringing. His mouth opened wide as if it yell, but then he whispered into my ear:

"I... I'm not sure I'm not an adult."

It is the year 2013. The date was approximately June 23rd of that same year. And the time?

The time is now."

That was beautiful, man. I'm gonna go get a grilled cheese.