Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 10 years ago

Being in a Band as the Lead Singer and Guitar player I kind of have to join this one.

Personally my favorite music is Adam Gontier, meaning his solo music and his years in Three Days Grace, anything 3DG makes from this day on I won't care for but the first four records will always be my favorite along with his solo stuff, man's a genius.

I also like anything from John Lennon, Jeff Buckley, Elvis, Jack White, Beatles, Pearl Jam, The Doors, Alice In Chains, and Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, Evanescence, Breaking Benjamin, even Hollywood Undead... you name it...

Oh and a lot of Rap, Country, and a little bit of Pop. There's very little music i don't listen to, unless it's One Direction, Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj, or Adele, then I just go postal when i hear it... fucking hate that shit.

Anyway this is interesting to me, I'm more in the older group than I thought...

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 10 years ago

Well, I never did like music much till I heard one song, Bohemian Rhapsody, and now I am a huge fan of Queen, everything else is just sorta like, I like it, but not as much as Queen.

Ah you're one of those...

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 10 years ago

Ya, I am one of those size=small>

But at least I listen to some music, I used to not listen to any.

true true, very true indeed.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

@HP: That's awesome. I'm a drummer and have been without a band for a while, and in recent years it's been more of a hobby than a money maker. I usually play rock and jazz.

Peterson, Yautja, 10 years ago

thought i was in a void somewhere might as well have been but by sheer fore of will i came back...because I'm Lee Sin the Blind Monk...

concretehunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

Oh yeah Lee Sin, ranged, melee, tanky DPS, assassin, mage, tank, support, and jungler.

Just got kicked out of my GYM basically. I used to do Olympic lifts 5 times a week and was really improving. The Gym owner who happened to be good friends with my mum came up to me and told me to do a bodybuilding exercise (I wont go into specifics. I flat out denied. I knew what i was doing, I did not say this ofcourse, But i simply said it wouldn't benefit my training. (I'm actually good friends with the Top rated Olympic weightlifter in Ireland and follow what HE says.) The GYM owner wasn't having it, He told me how i'm not increasing weight (I doubled my squat in the last 2 months) and not doing correct form. I told him I've been practising with an empty bar and he proceeded to make fun of me getting balanced. It concluded with him telling me to

"Go home and get your head sorted, Come back monday and do the routine i give you. I'm the gym owner and if you wont do what im saying then don't come back."

Bear in mind he's 40 and dead lifts 400kg and I'm 16. It never came to raised vocies, But it was an aggressive conversation. I stopped my workout and grabbed my stuff and left.

It was a really intimidating experience. I wasn't scared of any violence. But i didn't feel comfortable coming back to that GYM.

Looks like i need a new GYM.

Pardon for poor spelling but i'm annoyed.

Inb4 beta as fuck.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

^Well that sucks.

@CH

Just sayin', that's total bullshit of them

@bloo

yeah it's hard to do this stuff nowadays but we're doing our best and I think we're headed a good direction, I think we have a shot but, I like to not get my hopes up too high, that way they can't really get shot down. But it's not really going so bad for how new the group is.

^Do you have any sample music?

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

@skull-ripper

Well to answer your earlier question I've been considering a career as a make-up artist, artist, independent Alternative/Horror Model and a blogger. I talked to my mom about the modeling part and explained I wouldn't start acting like a Kardashian so she's cool with me being a model. I've always been somehwhat good with make-up and lately I've been doing a lot of research on FX make-up and contact lenses. When it comes to art I like fantasy artworks plus I'm "ok" when it comes to abstracts. Just need a little practice.

@Hunter_Predator

So what kind of band are you in?

FX stuff is always fun, make sure to check out http://www.monstermakers.com/ what's a horror model if I might ask?

What does Marcellus Wallace LOOK LIKE?

Dronehive, Yautja, 10 years ago

I listen to Queen, Zepplin, Dylan, Daft punk, and

Homestuck music.

I listen to Korpiklaani, Ensiferum, Amon Amarth, Kiss, Twisted Sister, Guns and Roses, Breaking Benjamin, The Fray, Chumbawumba, Elven King, Falconer, GraveDigger, Alterbridge, Foo Fighters, Alestorm and the soundtracks for the Lord of the rings and the Hobbit, Oh, and the noise in my head!

KORPIKLAANI AND MOTHER F-ING ALESTORM.

I'm so glad we're getting married.

shockwave, Yautja, 10 years ago

what about Dubstep?

@ConcreteHunter: Say what now?

@Shockwave: I asked my sister what Dubstep was, and it turns out I'm not a fan of it, sorry to much like disco.

Dubstep has as much grace as an epileptic eating noodles at a rave.