gamefreak33797, Yautja, 10 years ago

Since I can remember, but he didn't really do anything till about 8 or 9 years ago, he has always been, there, wispering, telling me to do thing..

But enough of that, and on my humour, I am still somewhere at the age of 7

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

I'd have to say im fourteen with my humor, cause im a dirty little bastard, but im better at trash talk.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 10 years ago

Hey, at 14 I was doing everything right, heck, I even got one of my cousins, who hates kids by the way, to like me, and when I say hate, I mean hate, he couldn't stand anyone. I mainly think it was because I was quiet and didn't do anything, and now I am the complete opposite.

Im a pretty quiet person, but I still talk to people. I haven't seen any of my cousins in years, I've only seen one of them in the last five years, and I've only met three of mine.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

Well I believe I've figured out the careers I would like pursue in life and hopefully look back on with fond memories instead of regrets and loathing. For once I feel very positive about all this.

That's a very good outlook, what careers have you chosen if you don't mind my asking.

concretehunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

@SR: 2 Months for me.

@Peterson: Good to have you back buddy! Looks like its time to smack a bitch!

@Bloo: Wait what? FH? No way. No fucking way.

FireHunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

Yeah, I'm 17, I'll be hitting 18 in October (The twelfth, actually). Wouldn't believe it, would you? How old do you think I am?

I genuinely thought you were in your 20's

People have met me in person and thought the same thing, so it's no surprise that you thought I was too.

@ConcreteHunter: That makes you two months older than me.

@FireHunter: That makes you a year and a day older than me, my birthday is October eleventh.

We're all in a similar boat then, I'd assume you guys are in your final years of school as well (I'm in my final year of High School)

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

Ergo Proxy is great.

@CH: I know, right? I'm glad you guys aren't the same ass shavers I find on XBL. I'm willing to bet a lot of them are even older than you guys.

Define "Ass-shavers"

Oh, and respond to my email, Bloo, or just post in Demons of London (Sorry CH, I had to remove two people from that to comply with the rules, ThePredator13 isn't very active and you came in last minute so I figured it would be me vs. Bloo)

It's like... that feeling you get when you have to take a very specific shit, but you just... can't. And you decide to leave the bathroom and use a different toilet, but then the feeling is still there, and you just can't escape it, so you decide to do something else, but the feeling of your compact ghost shit is still annoying as hell.

All the while the ghost shit was talking about doing your mom and other things like that.

Anyway yeah, I haven't checked my email in a week.

That was a confusing analogy but I think I get what you were saying.

Anyway, what music do you guys enjoy? Personally I enjoy Guns N' Roses, Motley Crue, Aerosmith, Kiss, Metallica, AC/DC, Skid Row, among others, I'm just curious now to see whether anyone shares my music taste.

That's what those ghost shits feel like - confusing and frustrating. And you still have to take a shit after all of it.

Anyway, I've got most of those in my library. It ranges from "this is the best goddamn thing in the world" to "please don't judge me for liking this."

My favorites are U2, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Led Zeppelin, Muse, Arctic Monkeys, Radiohead, the Beatles, etc.

My "don't judge me"'s are Taylor Swift, Kylie Minogue, the Sonic (the hedgehog) album(s) I have, and the one American Idol album I have.

And I've got a middle ground: Kina Grannis, Wu-Tang Clan, Paramore, etc.

Ugh, how did I forget Zeppelin, and on that track, the Rolling Stones, too. Dio, Judas Priest, Manowar, Iron Maiden, Disturbed and Korn are among my heavier interests. My music taste stretches way back to Little Richard as well (Ironically on-topic, that song from Predator, when they're in the helicopter).

shockwave, Yautja, 10 years ago

I thought everone on here(except UX) were all grown men that worked for the US military. You know why....Its because im batman!!!!!

@Shockwave: Do you even lift?

@Everyone else: I'm in my first year of College (Not university)

I enjoy a wide variety of music. Parov Stelar and Amon Amarth being my favorite. Almost everything you guys mentioned with a few exceptions.

I get served in Pubs down here anyway due to my height and build