concretehunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

Lol nah its millionaire playboy XXXXXXXXXXX

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

CONCRETE, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?

Nobody saw that, right?

CONCRETE. GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER, CONCRETE. FUCKING MR. FREEZE SEES THAT SHIT, WE'RE GONNA BE PISSING ICICLES UNTIL THE END OF TIME.

JESUS CHRIST.

concretehunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

But its true! Batman is also meek reporter Clark Kent!

What, that guy from the Daily Planet? A superhero? Pff...

shockwave, Yautja, 10 years ago

no thats superman man, batmans Bruce Wayne bitches

Peterson, Yautja, 10 years ago

Sometimes ya gotta wonder what if i didnt ask this bitch to be my wife... but apart from that i need more ink on my body not enough tattoos! and in other news DD is cheating on CH... with FH!

ThePredator13, Yautja, 10 years ago

So....Is anyone else watching the NBA finals?

Peterson, Yautja, 10 years ago

Not a basketball fan, only football and occaisionally hockey but other then that meh other sports are bland to me. and by Football i mean Americanized Football...

ThePredator13, Yautja, 10 years ago

I'm more of a American football and basketball man myself.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

Holy shit, im not on for a couple hours cause of game of thrones and you guys make like six pages!

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 10 years ago

oh my god, skull rippers right, I leave for like 2-3 hours and come back and you guys fucked me up royally.

I'm going to need more coffee if this shit continues.

debating if thats REALLY a good idea or not

Pumperknickle bread...

I don't think I've ever had pumperknickle bread, I Don't even know what's in it, other than pumperknickle. Wait a minute, What the hells a pumperknickle?

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 10 years ago

Something that the government conjured to mind control the world. I swear they just did it for the dough.

Get it? c'mon I'm not as good as DD but I try...

"no thats superman man, batmans Bruce Wayne bitches"

Thank you.

@Peterson: Hey, I thought you tumbled into an interdimensional void or something.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

@CH: I just woke up and the joke I thought it was about was really dumb (bad 3G turns into Edge, which I guess has nothing to do with "no phone"). Just really, really... dumb.

@SR: Yeah, we have our days where we use this thread to its maximum potential. And then everyone leaves again.

@Hunter_Predator: I got it, I laughed. My uncle tells bad jokes like that(not that its a bad joke.)

@Bloo: Yeah, when I first joined it was like that every day, its kind of sad once they're gone again.

@ConcreteHunter: Your almost seventeen? I thought you were like in your mid-twenties and married, I never thought you were anywhere near my age, hell, I could be older than you.

@SR: Wait, you're 16-18? I thought you were in your mid-twenties.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 10 years ago

Oh my god, one drivers ed class and bam, six pages..

And about age, is it mental total, physical total, or just mental?

What I mean is that, do only I (nice me) count, or can I add the both of mes(?) together in mental age?

@Bloo: Really? Im sixteen, I'll be seventeen in October.

@GF: I feel a lot older than I am due to a dream that haunts me, But in this instance actual age.

Edit@GF: How long has other you existed?

@GF: Just physical. I'm 21 for a few more months, but when it comes to stupid humor, I'm probably, like, 11 forever.

@SR: Wow, that puts you around the same age as FH and CH. War and Kirby are around my age, and so are DW, Peterson and DD, I think.