shockwave, Yautja, 10 years ago

Oh great now someone else wants to pick a fight with me, do you really think its a good idea to just threaten me? Look guys lets just stop it with the fighting because this is getting out of hand. Dronehive dont respond back, i dont have time for this.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

I'm not picking a fight with you. I'm just saying, the whole "im the king of xenos" behavior is a little much.

(Pro tip: Telling someone to not respond and then insulting them with that tone will guarantee that they respond with hostility, so please... don't insult them.)

DH, I don't know what you actually said, but let's all agree that this is something stupid to argue over.

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 10 years ago

lol funny that the Off Topic thread is where everyone is allowed to bullshit about whatever non-AvP related and just have some fun yet it's where a lot of the arguments have happened.

read page 61 and find out for yourself how this whole thing started...besides the whole king of the xenomorphs thing is just between me and xeno...but people giving bad commets about it and just joining in saying all these threatning things doesnt help me and UX at all this is personall....we dont give a damn if you think its retarded or not its just something me and UX like doing for fun but you guys just keep biting back viciosly trying to ruin the fun for me and UX. Thats why im angry, this king of xenomorph thing is specificly for me and UX and when i mean dont respond its problaby because i know dronehive is going to say something else to upset me thats why.

concretehunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

Shockwave lets have a man to man.

You're a young man now, And although you may think you understand complex things such as honor, Sexuality and relationships, You still have a lot to learn. We were all like you, Full of testosterone (Except DarkLioness) and ready to prove that we could hold our own and "Be a man" so to say. But that isn't the case. We all made fools of ourselves. We all have those posts we regret. In 2 years you will look back on those dronehive posts and think.

"Man i took myself way to seriously!"

To be honest i like the Off Topic thread because it lets us all be just a bunch of dudes chatting about stupid shit. Kind if like a lame house party where everyone had way to many drinks.

I don't want to pass judgement, But from the way you present yourself you seam as if you have a lot of social development to undergo, But so does everyone. We get loads of young people on the website, And we "older" members all seam to follow the "Don't sweat the small stuff" motto. We don't care if you get really mad in one post. Just learn from your mistakes. But at this point its getting to you just being stubborn with the community.

King Aliens don't exist. Not at all. Don't bring them up again, We've had a long discussion and we've all decided that they not only DON'T exist. But that it would be terrible if they did.

You aren't tough and you aren't a trained killer. We've had a few people trained in armed combat on this website (Peterson, Kidd (If i remember correctly) and one or two others that the others will remind me off) and they aren't going around threatening people over PS3.

Mkay? Mkay.

krio, Yautja, 10 years ago

@bloo

yeah thats the demonic tails doll...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

@everyone who watched the video

fucking funny ass shit...

more funny ass shit right here:

barney and slender:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0YbmxHbR3g&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PL3qWF_FYjksVKgHC3yI4pHltwrIpjrXp2

megaman,metroid,street fighter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEs__gSpJUU&list=PL3qWF_FYjksVKgHC3yI4pHltwrIpjrXp2

For the 500,555,602th time i never said they existed, i got over that a long time ago, king of the xenomorphs does not mean am an actually king alien, we ok man, and thanks for that commet you posted it actually made me feel really diffrent but i dont think i ever regret anything i say unless it ways something relly terribal but this whole time I already knew you guys were trying to make me understand a lot of things but its hard because my rage can make me forget all those things sometimes, if theres one weakness i have, its rage, my teacher on AVP 3 teached me that once a being is overcomed by rage....the loose complete controll of there mind and rage no has full control of you...I had many great teachers but apperantly there advice isnt working. Great post concrete hunter it helped at least 35% so thats good.

lol god I remember my old posts about a decade ago... embarrassing shit. But I do miss how busy the site was, I feel like there's little over 5 of us here anymore lol. But I still love this place.

But yeah, I hate some of the posts I made a long time ago. Wish I could go back and change all that really.

But guys, like CH said, try to treat this place like a homey relaxed place to go and talk to people about AvP and random other shit, a get-away from the real world, not another place to bring it all lol.

I come here to get away from real world drama, not to deal with more lol

I appreciat the advice your all giving me but how can I relax when someone(sorry dronehive for mentioning you but i must say this) like dronehive always bites back, i cant relax if everyone...well not EVERYONEbut you get the point keeps giving me really rude and hurtfull commets and always try to find a way to piss me off, so explain to me how that exacly helps me feel any better becuase the real word is no diffrent from this, the only person i managed to become great friends with on this website is UX(UX= ultiment-xeno) because he always stays on my good side

The Internet has a major difference from the Real World.

In real life you have to see the same people every day and they can physically bother you and force you to pay attension, on here, ignore them, just don't even fight back, be the bigger person and let it go, if they keep trying to pester you even after you have been ignore their "threats" then the mods will step in on them and say "hey bro cut it out"

Just be the bigger person and let it go, ignore it.

Ah the power of the internet.

See my brother used to be on this site so I couldn't always do that lol

Couldn't have put it better myself.

ive heard this all before, this isnt the first time its happened on here. Ill try but it didnt work those other fights I had on here because they ALWAYS find away to make me cross bonderies I should have never crossed before. But ill have to try once more, thanks again my friend.

Anytime

Don't forget, I've been there before.

Hell we've ALL been there bro

Yeah, we've a surprisingly big amount of actual soldiers here. Vevlaa, Kidd, Peterson, Otang (?), Kirby (?), and probably a lot more.

Honestly, most of us "older" members are only around 16-25, and we're all still growing up, too. I think the oldest people here are Dave, Bug-Hunt and P, who are all at least 28 (I know Dave's, like, 32, so yeah).

Not to "pick a fight," but Shockwave, you're not as in the clear as you think. Your post in the last page was incredibly provoking - basically you said "DON'T ANSWER BACK AND NOW LET ME INSULT YOU MULTIPLE TIMES."

I know you're mad, but that wasn't the best way to handle it.

I remember Predatoress was 21 about 9 years ago so damn she's about 30?

Can't picture that at all

But yeah, going from feeling like the youngest kid around to one of the old veterans...

Maybe older isn't the correct word, Neither is Mature. Maybe just experienced.

Not to nit pick guys but please edit your posts rather than double posting!

hmm ok mabye i shouldnt awnser back, ok I think ive calmed down, ok you can threaten me now, im not mad anymore.

I havent seen any double posts.

But no a lot of us have gotten much older.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

Guys, guys... Let's all settle the fuck down and get back to the important things, namely posting links to pictures of Jesus drop-kicking nazis:

http://i43.tinypic.com/2dagdgi.jpg