cystic_warrior, Yautja, 10 years ago

soo ill just take that a super secret ultra quiet no lol.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

I like Marvel more only because Spider-Man's my favorite, but Batman's a cool dude and so is the rest of the Justice League. But I like the Avengers, too. To me, the decision isn't black and white - both DC and Marvel have their shitty heroes.

But DC's cartoon universe is a hell of a lot better than Marvel's, who always seem to cancel and reboot their shit. I haven't seen the new Spider-Man cartoon, but Spectacular Spider-Man was actually kinda good.

I'd actually really like it if someone like Gainax took over Marvel's cartoons while someone like Production I.G. took over DC's. Given the way things are now, the Avengers would be fucking amazing with the action/writing of FLCL or Gurren Lagann, and Batman would be great if it had the writing and production value of Blood: The Last Vampire or Ghost in the Shell. We already got it with Gotham Knight a few years ago, so a full series would be awesome.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

EMH(Earths Mightiest Heroes) is a very good marvel cartoon, its well written, has a good animation style and has cool action sequences. I do not agree with Hunter_Predator about marvel, a lot of the characters have great back stories, and yes there are shitty characters in marvel as well as DC. But really, have you ever watched the original batman tv series? That is the cheesiest shit I have ever seen. Part of the fun of comic books is laughing at the dumb-assed characters and their goofy costumes, personally I prefer marvel, but hey, what makes one better than the other, right?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

DC has the Vertigo imprint, which gives them a slight leg up on Marvel, but the Avengers series and Deadpool are both absolutely amazing right now.

@Bloo: Yeah, Marvel needs to get their shit together with regards to animation. I'd love to see some classic storylines (Night Gwen Stacy Died, Armor Wars, Born Again, Annihilation), adapted into animated movies.

shockwave, Yautja, 10 years ago

lets just hope they dont fuck up this godzilla movie just like the one they made in 1998. Because the worst part is that it is going to be made in america so thats a uh oh for me :( Its going to take place in japan, its soppused to be really fat lol, and I think they should make a pacific rim vs godzilla vs cloverfield movie soon, heres the facts. Godzilla came from deep beneath the pacific ocean, the cloverfield monster came from deep beneath the pacific ocean, and of course, the pacific rim monsters came from the pacific ocean. I think I see a new plot forming, so tell me...what do you think about sequels...lots and lots of sequels.

edit: hey guys, they have a picture of this new godzilla, look it up on google images, heads up, like always its really foggy.

It's not because it was remade in America that it was bad (The Magnificent Seven and The Departed were arguably better, for starters), it's just that films are usually only remade in America for the money rather than to bring something new to an already good franchise.

Also, that rivalry thing would only really kick off if everyone started using it - it would be better to include it as a new option in your profile rather than start a new thread for it.

I think it's not a bad idea since this website has become primarily an RP forum rather than a source of news.

Edit: Wait, did you just make me talk about on-topic shit?

whAT THE FUCK

I CAN'T SEE ANYTH-

Not to like wana kill each other, for example, do you see me and UX argueing and beating the **** out of each other, no. Its not the voilent kind of rivaly, its more like a competition or to claim some sort of title. Me and UX are best buds but we are also rivals, were fighting for the tittle of who will be the king of the xenomorph(in a good way). theres a diffrence between a nemises and a rival. You can fight but not in a voilent, angry kind of way, getting the point now?

edit: hahahahah I just made you talk about on topic shit hahahhahaha i didnt even notice that at first I bet your going like FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKK right now lol XD

Dronehive, Yautja, 10 years ago

How does beating UX prove anything? There are a lot of players better than both of you.

I wish I could get myself to buy It, but I'd be dissapointed.

I have yet to see an AvP and Portal crossover. Wierd.

You dont know me at all do you, so how do you know if any one is better then me, and beating UX will prove something 1: He will learn to never mess with the most badass motherfucker in the galaxy 2: the tittle of being king of the xenomorphs, thats a tittle i intend to win. 3: It will be the most epic battle of my life. If you knew me, you would have met me on PS3, but you didnt, i bet you that you dont stand a chance against me, ive been trained by the most badass and strongest teachers and clans in AVP 3. im a trained killer so think again. Thats why you dont know me. Im not getting into a fight this time so for now stay out of my way ok -_-

edit: GOD FUCK!!!! dronehive got me to talk about on-topic shit damnit!

Dronehive, Yautja, 10 years ago

You battled an irl friend of mine and lost, so shut the fuck up. I also watched. And you were pathetic.

So everything you said was BS.

Also, people whould like you more if you weren't so arrogant. Also, your writing skills? When I was in fith grade I wrote better than that. So shut up, you great and powerful King of the bitchtits.

krio, Yautja, 10 years ago

O...M...G!!!!! WATCH THIS GUYS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMCBa1UVfF0

and this one too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNso8jXwQso

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

Hello, Krio. That looks an awful lot like a Sonic the Hedgehog avatar. But that couldn't be it, right?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

No.

concretehunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

>Talking about AvP
>In the Off Topic thread
>"I am a trained killer"
>"Stay out of my way"
>King Xenomorphs

Shockwave please draw your attention to the video bellow.

Krio, as your clan leader, I demand an explanation for this bullshit.

(Unless that's Tails Doll. Then feel free to carry on.)

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 10 years ago

It looks like a zombified Tails, or a robotic one.

And I like that video CH.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

Love that video!

READ THIS DRONEHIVE BEFORE YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT RESPONDING BACK...ACTUALLY DONT RESPOND BACK >:( who might this friend be dronehive, the only people I play with are my teachers and friends so haha i dought it. You must be talking about someone else.And theres one thing you suck at dronehive, fighting spirit, true stength isnt strength, its your spirit, so shut the fuck up and dont even think about repleying back because amazingly your pissing me off. I dont want to start another fight with you dronehive, i got introuble last time with bloo and I dont want it to happen again. And how am I arrogant, i dont remember saying "oh you guys suck so much, im better then you guys, oh yeah im the best in the universe" hahahah no I did not, what is wrong with you, do you have a medical condetion were you just go all angry all the time, because apparently thats all we ever do is fight, you always want to pick a fight with me dronehive. If your going to fuckin piss me off on purpose then meet me on AVP 3 for PS3.... lets go a few rounds..but im not dealing with this on this website so I hope you got that through that thick pathetic skull of yours >:(

lol i laughed at the video, personally...I thought it was funny....one more thing, king of the xenomorphs doesnt mean im a KING ALIEN, it just means who is the best most badass xenomorph around.....me or UX....wait a minut were is UX? Anyways thanks concrete hunter...LOVED THE VIDEO!!!! :D

So pacific rim just had a new pretty sweet trailor recently, anybody see it.

Dude, don't take your roleplaying as seriously as you're taking it. I take writing seriously, but talking about it like that is ridiculous (king of the Xenomorphs, baddest motherfucker in the land, etc). No one cares (in the sense that no one's seriously "challenging your power" or challenging you to a duel to the death).

And please don't challenge people to duels in video games. Take it from my 12-year-old self, it's the lamest retort in ANY argument (e.g. "you think ur so tuff!!? i bet i could kick ur ass in dragon ball z budokai 3!!!), even one about video games.