-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

Ben Drowned was an alternate reality game, and people actively participated in it. That's what he meant by it "happening."

Dronehive, Yautja, 10 years ago

I ship grimbark jade <3< roxy now.

And possibly jade <3

And yes, I am a shipper. It confuses me to.

Anyone else ship your pants?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

"Godzilla 2014"

OH GOD YES.

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 10 years ago

Wait DD, has one been announced or something?

I thought they officially finished the series? Either way you made me get a little excited...

Legendary Pictures and the guy who directed "Monsters" are giving Godzilla the "Batman Begins" treatment.

The weird thing is, there's very little news about it thus far, given how soon it's coming out (within a year). I forget where I heard it (might have been a quote from the director at Comic-Con) but it's been compared to Pacific Rim in the following way:

"Pacific Rim is The Avengers, Godzilla is The Dark Knight."

So that sounds promising. Bryan Cranston's in it, so there's that.

Holy crap bro, that's awesome.

I've grown up with Godzilla so I'm already stoked.

Btw The Dark Knight trilogy was awesome...

Avengers sucks... just sayin'

Thanks for the news DD

I've known about Godzilla for a while now and I'm pretty fuckin' excited.

@DH: Homestuck only exists for shipping.

I'm a big Slickpaint fan.

Edit: What the hell is up with the page?

"Avengers sucks"

The fuck?! We'll just have to agree to disagree on that one...

I suppose so, not in the mood to explain anyway lol, but it's cool.

I've been a Marvel zombie since I was a kid, so that's probably part of it.

krio, Yautja, 10 years ago

for all you shadouge/knuxouge/sonamy/silvaze or any other sonic couple fans on this site..... stop being a fan of that bull shit. if you keep argueing about it i will explain all canon couples so that nobody EVER has to argue again.

lol Krio

but DD I really don't like Marvel at all, i'm actually rather sick of it, in my opinion the only good thing was the X-Men, more particularly Wolverine, I'm far more partial to DC, particularly Batman and his plethora of cast members.

Krio, I think you're addressing a problem that doesn't exist here. And thank god for that.

Dronehive, Yautja, 10 years ago

@Bloo

Who isnt partial to that?
Also
John
Who do you ship with john.
If you say karkat or dave
You die
If you say vrisca
Then good
K
Bie

Also long live karkat x meenah
-

Howthefuckdoyouthinktheavengerssucksimeanmaybethecharactersbutnotthemovieatleastitisntsupermanimeansereacly

Holy shit. Vriska's my favorite, so naturally...

@Hunter: I won't defend all Marvel movies (The Wolverine solo movie and Iron Man 2 both sucked, and don't even get me started on that godawful Fantastic 4 movie) but I thought Avengers did a good job of balancing realism (in terms of stakes and reactions) and comic book absurdity.

As for Batman... Everybody loves Batman. He's pretty much the coolest guy ever.

I really hate cheesiness and as i see it, especially the old comics and the art styles, Marvel is the epitome of cheesiness and honestly I'm sick of hearing about The Avengers and Marvel in general, plus "friends" of mine that are overly obsessed with it for some reason, where as DC was always more dark and serious and the characters had so much more depth to their back stories. So other than Wolverine being a badass and Martin Sheen being in a Spider-Man Movie, DC still tops... especially since Liam Neeson was in Batman lol.

Idk, DC is just better in my opinion over all.

Ironically, the whole reason Marvel got popular to begin with back in the 60's was because the characters were more realistic than DC's. The movies seem to be almost the opposite.

Let's take Mortal Kombat for instance, Marvel is what MK is (Even though they are huge DC fans) and DC is what I wish it was, MK is all cheesey superhero stuff with big muff guys with powers and standing around a campfire asking "what must we do lord raiden?" "Why Liu Kang, we must band together to save the realms from Tyranny!" where as I wish it was a more dark a gritty feel with a bigger sense of realism, but that's not gonna happen. Again, I need to make games.

cystic_warrior, Yautja, 10 years ago

I wish all the people who made crappy movies about awesome things would be forced to actually give a shit and make all the bad movies over again into good ones