-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

Once when I was taking a poop in kindergarten, the toilets for the girl's bathroom were out, so we had to share bathrooms. I was freaked out when the girls didn't have wee-wees, and that's how I learned about vajigglyjags.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

When I was in kindergarten, I used to run around the room pretending to be a T-rex.

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 10 years ago

when i was house broken i finally was able to use the newspaper in the corner..... wait minute

concretehunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

When i was in preschool i fell over and tore my earlobes from my head, I also knocked my top front row of teeth forward. I have an over jet because of it.

One time I slipped on spilled root beer and gashed open the area between my pinky toe and second-to-last toe.

Once when I was in a room, I used to run around T. Rex pretending to be kindergarten.

Clever girl...

Waralien, Yautja, 10 years ago

One time my friend Keith and I...

*from the distance*

Nick: Not now War

Ok...

concretehunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

Getting a dog this thursday. We're either getting a pair of American Bulldogs (Brother and sister) or just one (Unrelated)

The brother and sister are called Bubba and Freya, But they're young so we're going to rename Freya to Forest (Creative i know)

one time i dug a hole in my back yard, i crawled into it and pretended i was carrot

But then timmy across the street didnt like it cause he was a vegetable and so i pushed his crippled ass down a hill

That seems like something of an overreaction.

i know right? why cant i be a vegetable too?

Freya, like... the dragoon mouse?

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

^ Norse Goddess, Geeze, i thought i was culturally ignorant. Now i have proof that im not the only one.

I didn't know that was common knowledge, I was actually referring to that mouse chick from Final Fantasy 9.

God, that was such a good game.

Waralien, Yautja, 10 years ago

Quick everyone jack themselves into your computers!

Ok I think I need to call the hospital.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

Are we still talking about the next thread's title? Because look at this: http://forums.allkpop.com/threads/korean-teacher-beats-up-student-then-masturbates-in-hallway.216085/

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

@Bloo: I suppose it might not be, never played that game either. My comment was intended to be humorous, but came out snippy sounding through the intertubes, my apologies.

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 12: AH! THE SCROLLS ARE ON FIRE!

Well played, gentlemen. Well played.

EDIT: Any further title suggestions must be as good as or better than Deathwraith's to not be deleted on the spot.