ValkyrieWrath, Yautja, 10 years ago

Well I don't have writer's block I have lots of things to say!

Or write XD

So wats up with every1? Doin' good so far?

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

Anybody listen to Lordi?

Edit: Well Goodnight, Goodluck and stay safe :D

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

Krio, pls... I was there when jadusable first started posting the videos. I took part in the creation of what you're (for some reason) reviewing. That thing is so old that saying "you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you" isn't even funny anymore in the places it used to be. I seriously hope you're not gonna start reviewing DED BORT next.

krio, Yautja, 10 years ago

I never said you have met with a terrible fate haven't you. I think its stupid to keep saying tha every time ben is involved. And i thought people would like it if i reviewed that story. sorry if you don't. i will just review something else......

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

I somehow got into an argument about rage comics/memes and it was frustrating because it was one of the least intelligent conversations I've ever had. And then I found out the other person is literally 13, who offered a gem on par with correcting someone's grammar (you wrote all that!! nerrrr).

Jesus fucking Christ. I don't know whether to laugh my ass off or punch a wall.

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 10 years ago

mines all on a tumblr somewhere, i deleted mine from facebook when October was over and am now re writing all the stories fixing errors and adding on stuff

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

I've got a deviantart, its Unggoyforever(yeah, I know its dumb) I mainly use it to upload images, but I have two original drawings on there, I expect I'll upload more in the future.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

What I don't like, Krio, is that you're acting like it's a story, when it is, in fact, a series of videos that were posted in a series of threads on /x/.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

So can we talk about how badly Man of Steel sucked?

Holy shit. Biggest disappointment since AVP.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 10 years ago

Whoa, whoa, whoa, to far DD, I loved it, as did my father. Heck, even the other me was able to catch a few glimpses, and he loved it.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

*THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILERS, LOOK AWAY*

I do seem to be in the minority here. Everyone else I talk to seems to love it, but I hated it.

It's the first movie I've ever walked out of.

SPOILERS AND IMPOTENT NERD-RAGE BELOW:

-When Superman-fucking SUPERMAN-brutally snaps the neck of his enemy in front of an audience with little kids in it, that's the point where I'm done. Even if the rest of the movie hadn't been an overlong, confusingly plotted, ugly-looking, joyless bore, it would still have been rotten to the core because of that scene and several others.

Superman doesn't refuse to save someone because it would make his life harder, Superman doesn't crash through inhabited buildings without any regard for collateral damage, Superman doesn't look on impassively while millions die horribly, and Superman ESPECIALLY does not snap people's necks. He'd find another way. He'd save everyone. He would, in the middle of an alien invasion, take the time to pull a cat out of a tree.

Because he's Superman. He's THE superhero. He was made up to entertain kids growing up in the Great Depression. He's goofy and colorful and unrealistic, and that's OK, because he's Superman. Not Batman. Not Dirty Harry. Not Jack fucking Bauer.

Superman. Truth, Justice, and all the rest. This movie was absolutely ashamed to be about Superman, so it made a lot of loud noises and blew up a lot of buildings and threw around a lot of cheap CGI, because it had nothing else to offer.

TL;DR: Fuck this movie.

Blizzard, Yautja, 10 years ago

♫ IM BACK BITCHES ♫

supersonicman96, Yautja, 10 years ago

A little crazy thunderstorms, but guess what? I just saw a DOUBLE RAINBOW =D

supersonicman96, Yautja, 10 years ago

I haven't seen the movie, but judging from DD comments, it does sound awful. And my deviantart name is (you guessed it) Supersonicman96. If you want to see my attempts at art, don't be shy to comment. Please? I'm begging you, validate my art.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

I refuse to watch "Man of limp-eel." If there is a super hero I hate, its super man. He's a fucking cheat, like the eagles in lotr, DC movies are dead except for batman. Everyone acts like he was the first "Flying brick" power set, well not true. Super man originally could not fly, Namor the Submariner was the first Flying brick, fuck super man. The absolute last thing the film industry needs right now is another shitty-ass super douche movie.

Dronehive, Yautja, 10 years ago

Bloo

HOMESTUCK IS BACK.
HITATUS OVER

IT IS TIME TO READ.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

^The interaction between Jade and Roxy was something I didn't know I wanted.

We have many person things to discuss.

shockwave, Yautja, 10 years ago

Any onegoing to see world war Z, Pacific Rim, Im mainly waiting for Godzilla 2014

are you saying ben drowned is an actaul real life moment. it didn't happen death wraith. its a creepy pasta. a short story that is supposed to unnerve you. so is slenderman! they just don't exist.

sonic is fucked up!

http://www.google.nl/imgres?q=sonic.exe&sa=X&hl=nl&biw=1024&bih=547&tbm=isch&tbnid=3yfBxiYXDHU1gM:&imgrefurl=http://www.deviantart.com/morelikethis/325542580/fanart/digital/drawings/games%3Foffset%3D20%26view_mode%3D2&docid=Pibn8A7WwRYXFM&imgurl=http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/056/1/a/sonic_exe_by_yukimaria-d5w96s4.jpg&w=900&h=675&ei=tWbAUcXbCoS88wSXpIHwDA&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=156&page=1&tbnh=154&tbnw=185&start=0&ndsp=16&ved=1t:429,r:10,s:0,i:113&tx=148&ty=40