skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

I didn't grow up on the same shit my generation did, I had older siblings and I appreciate the fact I've seen the "Golden age of Disney" as they put it, and I loved playing Spyro, eternal champions and Original Mario. I only play games like call of duty because my brother does, I don't derive the same pleasure from those that I did from 8 bit games.

krio, Yautja, 10 years ago

Well i read ben drowned and i think it is worth a review.

And now.....the scary......The disturbing.... FAKE STORY ABOUT MAJORAS MASK!:D

But i am serious.Ben drowned is a nice read and i think that it is also nice that Jadusable recorded while playin,to make it more intresting. I am serious.... This is one of my altime favourite gaming creepy pasta if not my favourite by itself. I love its story line and the fact that he had video's of gameplay is just awesome.

BEN is a ghost (atleast that is what we think) that hunts jadusable who got the haunted majoras mask copy from a old random guy. BEN was the grandson of the guy (or not. not sure) and gave jadusable the copy. the man says "goodbye ben" but jadusable thinks he says "goodbye then" and feels guilty when he found out what he says and thinks that in one way or another he reminded him of his grandson BEN.

But when jadusable plays the game he sees a ben file and ignores it untill he found out that players sometimes called him BEN. the first thing he does is delete the ben file and then afterwards plays his game. .....Shit got worse. Ben haunted jadusable and the game breaks the fourth wall. It started off normal. He first didn't get called anything in the game. No link and no BEN. He then gets stuck in clock town with the song of healing played in reverse. Jadusable shuts down his game and when he restarts it the ben safe file.....is BACK! he now plays the ben file and he sees that he is twisted gagged and crooked. then ben comes laughes his ass off and want to know what happens next? dawn of a new day. Now tatle says what she would say when you first used the song of time. jadusable thinks its best to get back in the clock since he sees from its gate perspective. upon entering he sees the happy mask sales man who then says "you have met with a terrible fate haven't you......"......

to be conctinued......

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

@DD & SR: The old games were amazing. My favorite games were probably Super Mario 64 and Majora's Mask/Ocarina of Time, but others like Final Fantasy 9, Crash Bandicoot, Banjo Kazooie, Twisted Metal, etc. were equally big during my childhood.

I'm so glad emulators exist. There hasn't been a year where I haven't booted up one of those old games on my computer, just for old time's sake.

One game I haven't played in, like, a decade is Earthbound, or Mother, whatever.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

krio, are you even an /x/phile, or do you just read about the many adventures of the most deluded people on the internet instead of actually living them?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

Zack Snyder can go fuck himself.

concretehunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

We do not talk of such things. No Chans of the 4th variety are to be uttered of!

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

Here's a classic game I'm sure everyone has played. It was simple, free and funny:

The Floor is Lava.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 10 years ago

How about

Run Away From You Abusive Great Uncle While You Are 7

RuthlessWarrior, Yautja, 10 years ago

^No I never have please tell me you're joking.

I'm just going out on a limb here, but I'm thinking he's probably joking.

Ya, I was joking, I have to draw the line somewhere.

krio, Yautja, 10 years ago

@deathwraith

its called a creepypasta and that is a short horror story. I am reading and reviewing one. And by "instead of living them" do you mean living in the story i just said? I wouldn't do that....

next part of my review.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGOJmdxdjeA

jadusable is now outside and sees 4 beings. one is epona (links horse) the other is the skull kid. The third is the happy mask sales man and the last.... is the link statue named "BEN". now jadusable walks over to them and thinks he needs to play the song of healing. When he does that however he bursts into flames.... next thing that he sees is link transforming from normal to his zora form. then jadusable decides to swim as he is in his zora form. he sees something at the bottom of the ocean and finds out its the same statue that he sees following him..... he then drowns wich is unable to happen since he is a zora.

he then comes back to the save files and there stood how the old man his grandson had died..... the files said....

file 1:BEN
file 2:DROWNED

ben had drowned and he was probably the one haunting the game. Now jadusable takes a look at the drowned files. instead of telling you what happens let me just give you a link and show you.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K48QdVhCBfQ

to be continued......

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

I made a horror story once, I should make horror stuff.

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 10 years ago

i write horror, i once wrote 31 stories in 31 days it turned out well

"When the Levee Breaks" is one of the most badass things I've ever heard for the drum beat alone.

@Voltage

I tried to do some stuff on FanFiction then I got an account over at Lover of Darkness but so far I haven't submited anything yet. I need too.

^How many of you are writers/video editors/artists, and do you have anywhere on the internet I can check your stuff out? Youtube accounts, Deviantart accounts, etc.

Well, I mainly write for myself, I record a series of dreams I have had about the Pokemon universe.

I might put it up on the internet soon.

@Bloo

No not yet. My username is SabertoothLioness on FanFiction, same as DeviantArt but I only have a couple of pictures(if even that many) on DA and I'm not a YouTube yet. So my work is mainly rusting on my laptop.

The minute I see Sonic the Hedgehog, I'm banning everyone ever, including myself.