Good dreams.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

Goodnight everybody

Rampage, Yautja, 10 years ago

^Well I couldn't say it yesterday but I can say it today:

Happy 18th Birthday DarkLioness!

Rampage, Yautja, 10 years ago

So....

Summer plans anybody? Vacations? Staying in? Living on XBOX LIVE?

I still wanna spend a few days at the beach but I'm going during the off-season because everything is cheaper.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

"Living on XBOX LIVE?"

Unlikely, given recent developments.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 10 years ago

Yep, I agree with DD.

I have been a diehard xbox fan since I can remember.

Well, I just hope Playstation will accept someone of my kind.

Oh, I still remember all the X-Box exclusive content (compared to PS2) back in the day, so this is all really enjoyable to watch.

I travel around too much to really get on XBOX LIVE so I won't be living on my XBOX 360.

As for that whole vacation thing my mom wants to see the Avenue of the Giants again.

@DD

I don't care about the exclusive content. I just hate what they have done to it, and not to mention the 599 cost.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

The exclusive content was a huge game breaker, though. Things like Gears of War and Halo were only available on the Xbox, and things like that had people buying the rest of their games for the Xbox, even if it was also available on the PS3. How many people are gonna buy a PS3 just for Killzone and Little Big Planet? The point of games like those are to have fun with your friends, and when all of your friends are playing Call of Duty on the Xbox, there's no one left to play with.

I probably won't ever play the rest of the Halo games because of the Xbox One. I'm not jumping on a bandwagon, I've always ended up getting every new home console eventually. But this time, I'm just not getting an Xbox.

I'm more excited about the Wii Fit lady in the new Super Smash Bros.

concretehunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

PC gaming masterrace

I agree with that, but unfortunately, I can't afford a new PC right now.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

Im content with my 360. I have considered getting a PS3, but I wont make the switch until I have access to high speed internet at home. And I assume you PC gamers have heard of the Elder Scrolls online? It seems to have controls like Skyrim but on an MMORPG scale, I've always wanted to play an MMO that you play like a console game.

I was more excited about the Fallout Online thing. Too bad it's cancelled.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

I've never played any of the Fall Out games, I mostly try and get two player games because its more fun to play against my brother. If Bethesda ever releases a two player game I'll chomp the fucking bit in half.

"I'm more excited about the Wii Fit lady in the new Super Smash Bros."

RIGHT?

@Gamefreak: I know, I hate all of that "anti-piracy" nonsense too, it's just that 13 year old me is still pissed off about the X-Box exclusive Kraven the Hunter levels in the Spider-Man movie game.

And look, I recognize that this is completely petty and childish... but now that the metaphorical death blow has been struck, a small part of me is enjoying watching the fucker flop around as it bleeds to death.

krio, Yautja, 10 years ago

Speaking of games.

I am going to share some theories while making a review about majoras mask......

Lets start!

Majoras mask is pretty much a good game if i may say so my self. It has a unique storyline and is the direct SEQUEL to the game we know as "the legend of zelda:ocarina of time". And for those who don't know:ocarina of time is a MAJOR part of the storyline. Including characters from ocarina of time,some of wich where not important in the game,this ties both storys togheter.

Now over to the story line. It seems that link has been robbed (lol!) By an entity named "the skull kid". Skull kids where enemys in OoT (ocarina of time). Link chases the skull kid to get back both his horse,epona,and his ocarina.
The skull kid curses link with a spell and link is now transformed in a deku scrub (another OoT enemy) and chases the skull kid. A few minutes later you find a sad,almost dead looking,deku scrub. And then you find....him... The happy mask salesman..... He will change you normal if you bring back majoras mask..... Wich is on the skull kids face!!!!!!!AAAaAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!

The characters include:
link (ofcourse)

Zelda (but only brief?)

The skull kid (a unimportant enemy in OoT is the main enemy?)

The happy mask sales man (unimportant character in OoT is important now!)

Majoras mask (is not an object.... Believe me.... It lives.....)

The ancient ones (they who wanted majoras mask for power!)

BEN!(Not the kid who drowned in the creepy pasta but the actaul link statue from MM)

Now to the gameplay. It is quite similar to ocarina of time....... Do you get that i mean its the same shit?!
And thats not a bad thing! I think they didn't want to make a new gameplay style and fuck up(like in zelda 2 bitches!).
It play nice and light but can get hard sometimes if you ask me....

And now to the music. In Oot we had more battle and funny music then in majoras mask. But thats mainly because majoras mask was supposed to be the horror mindblowing scary shit version OoT. In all fairness the music is quite good. And even tough it is not the link to the past music it is still good music. I would listen to those soundtracks anytime really.

And here come the graphics wich i can't say much about because all i can say is "holy shit this is awesome!"...
But they are also the same as OoT and i think nintendo just made a mod of ocarina of time so you would wear masks and transform. But graphics are nice!

And now my theories.

Q:who is the almost dead deku scrub?

A:My theorie is that he is the son of the deku king who said he had lost his son.

Q:who is the happy mask sales man? Why is he able to do magic?

A: he is probably one of the ancient ones who wants to have the mask for power. In the ending he was sad that the power had fled the mask and completely disappeared as if he teleported. This would explain the knowledge of the mask and actions that can be seen as.... Magic....

Q:is ben a ghost

A: ben is nothing more than a link statue. He just came in a creepypasta.

.....I have a feeling i forgot something....... *hears the song of healing backwards* oh thats right! *sees BEN*.....shit.....

@DD: Supposedly she's a big "fuck you" to all the people who constantly request characters like Kratos, Master Chief, and Naruto, so that's really great.

@Krio: There have been fucking essays on this shit (identities of the Happy Mask Salesman, the kids on the moon, Majora, etc.), and I'm trying really, really hard not to geek out and write a new essay of my own. It was great game, and BEN DROWNED was creepy as all hell.

And the graphics weren't the same, MM had that awesome blur effect. I remember it because I tried playing it without knowing it needed an expansion pack to display the grahpics, which actually legitimately reduced me to tears for like half an hour when I popped that golden cartridge in for the first time.

@Bloo: Yeah, I appreciate little middle fingers to "TEH COOL SIRIS BADAS GAMES< BRO!11" every once and a while, and Nintendo are the right people to do it. Maybe it's 90's nostalgia acting up again, but I really miss cartoony platformers like Crash, Spyro, etc. It sounds like you guys grew up with N64s, which means you got to play some amazing shit. 8 year old me is jealous.

God of War has it's place, but older games seemed a lot more imaginative. The whole idea was to escape the boring world of homework and bullies and go somewhere nice. Looking at games now, apparently "somewhere nice" is post-invasion Baghdad. Isn't that a tiny bit fucked up?