skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

I wish I knew what it was like to sex a couch, they're so sexy. God I love Pleather.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

WHOOOOO! I'm 18-years old now yeah!

Now what?

Happy Birth Day! Writing a book is a fun and possibly fortune making thing to do.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 10 years ago

Wooo, I am still 16.

And I am still writing a story I started two years ago.

It is about Pokemon.

I've found making something original is far better than making fan fiction. Having someone to brainstorm with is very important when making something new, someone to ask the hard questions you wouldn't think of yourself. Its just fun, and there are so many genres to choose from, so your never limited to just one thing.

Thank you for the birthday wishes everyone!

@skull-ripper

Thought about writting a book a while back. I could still do that.

@gamefreak

Yeah...the waiting sucks.

So anybody seen World War Z yet(not spoilers please!)?

Personally I don't see the appeal of Zombie movies, but the commercial was so vague I couldn't form an opinion.

Zombie movies for me are pretty good as long as there is a good plot, a good cast, a resonable amount of gore and the zombies present a challenge.

My favorite Zombie(or Infected) movie has to be 28 Days Later.

My sister cant deal with zombie stuff(which I sorta understand, cannibals give me the heebie jeebies) so I haven't seen very many, but if it has a good narrative then I might watch a Zombie movie.

I am legend(it counts, right?)
The walking dead tv series.
Resident evil(just the first one, which sucked)
And Zombie Land. Those are all the Zombie movies I have seen.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

Those "28" movies are the shit. Its theme song is probably the best thing about it - it's like, 4 notes the entire 4-6 minutes, but it's one of the best things I've ever heard.

@Skull Ripper

Well, I do like making original short stories. But about two years ago I had a dream that I was in the movie Heroes Latios and Latias, then it just sorta snowballed from there. Every now and then, I have a dream that continues from the last one, and that is the next chapter, already on chapter 389, and each one is surprisingly about 50 pages. So I am just going to continue making the story till I find a suitable ending.

Hmmm good list of films there skull-ripper.

28 Days later is scary because the Infected don't eat you, the time between being infected and turned is so short and the film as mentioned by director Danny Boyle is more of a "When Will?" movie than a "What If?" movie.

Check this out.

@GF: I wish I could retain dreams like that, I've had so many ingenious ideas that slipped away.

@DL: Thanks, personally I want to make a horror film with giant spiders.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

Calling it now-World War Z is going to suck. Stick with the book.

I'll echo everyone else's sentiments about 28 Days Later. Amazing movie.

@Skull

That sucks, but after I had taken a dream journal I have learned to grasp of them, and remember them.

I always know when I am dreaming, I just let the ones I want to continue roll along, and whenI am in a nightmare, I can usually turn it right around.

That's really cool, but I don't always dream but I always remember the bad ones.

You see, that is the thing. You always dream, you always have to dream. Your brain has to be doing something at all times. When you realize that it actually isn't that hard to influence, or even create new dreams completely. When I had realized that, it was really simple to figure out how to conrol them. You just have to know that you will always dream, and that you also have to look for signifies, such as clocks not moving, or seeing things that you know can't be there. Such as for me, it is always my friend (wish it could be more) Emily, and she says, "Hey Konnor, want to go home?"

See, that is what is my main signifies, I know that her and I do not live together.

So that is it, just realize you always dream, and find the thing that signifies it is a dream. That is all there is to it.

That's cool, I admit I've had fun dreams that I was aware of them being dreams. My fav was a lotr dream where I was road tripping in a van with the hobbits and Aragorn. But the awareness is pretty rare in my dreams, they're usually weird, like me being eaten and digested. I have yet to figure out how "pick" what I dream about, but when I do.......... bad things will follow (:

So you like gonna shoot people.

No? My goal in life is to rule this planet, so why not just do so in my head?

Im going to sleep now, so good night Y'all.