gamefreak33797, Yautja, 10 years ago

Respect goes out to you my friend.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

Thanks, I appreciate and reciprocate the respect you sent my way.

Oh, are we becoming fancy motherfuckers?

Why my good fellow, I do believe that we should both share in this respect that we both deserve.

Now, if you do not mind Master Ripper, I need to use the Water Closet, could you point me to it?

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

Send that bitch a smiley face.

Bitches love smiley faces.

Why do that when I could just call her and tell her to get on skype? Then I could send her a real smiley face. Or a drawing I am doing for her, well, which ever one pops up first.

Indeed we have become quite fancy in our motherfuckery, good sir.

I concur with your statement of our sharing of mutual respect towards our persons.

The water-closet, oh its elementary my dear GameFreak, simply follow the lavish hallway until you find the dumbwaiter, proceed down and you'll find your person directly across from the Gentlemen's room.

Why thank you good sir, now I must follow your aforementioned directions and use the, beg your pardon, toilet. I shall be back within five minutes, shall I not return in that time, please do come look for me.

Oh dear! Five minutes have passed and master freak has not returned! Well I'll just grab my derringers and proceed to aid his person! Master Game Freak! Are you unharmed? I've heard that American toilet paper just kills.

Oh my fine fellow, it does, believe my word. But it appears I do not know how to operate your fancy, beg your pardon, toilet. It has four buttons, but I have only ever needed one. So I am now stuck here trying to figure out which button to push.

I wouldn't suggest the large seductive red one my good man! As I recall your looking for the little blue chap on the right, just under the yellow one across from the green.

Ahh, why thank you my good man, but now I must go and catch some sleep, I am tired after all.

Goodybye.

Goodnight, and don't forget to comb your mustache.

ultimate-xeno, Yautja, 10 years ago

hello this is going out to everyone on this website what is your favorite video game (not avp related!).
Mine has to be the halo series excluding halo4.

hey have any of you guys heard the troll song?
look it up on youtube, tell me what you think.

My favourite game is Pokemon: Emerald. Then my next one is World of Warcraft.

I've played warcraft, but found I like Warhammer online: Age of reckoning much better.

all of those are pretty good games i think.

Warhammer onlines graphics exceed warcrafts by a bazillion, and its only fourteen bucks a month instead of sixty. You can prepay your WAR account for the whole year, its seventy dollars, which is just ten bucks more than one month of warcraft. Also the free trial for WAR is never ending, but you can only reach level six I think, but I enjoy it.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

Pac-Man is the shit.

As is original Mario.