Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

I like penguins.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

I really liked Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends when I was 15, so way back then, I named myself after that blue guy named... Bloo.

Except I spelled it -(Bloo)- before P changed it. I really wish I didn't put any symbols in my name.

@DD: Some penguin species don't typically survive their initiation into adulthood, which incidentally is a drop of death. Also something about singing??

I learned everything I know about penguins from Happy Feet.

supersonicman96, Yautja, 10 years ago

I got my username because when I was younger, I loved anything to do with sonic stuff and when I signed in to stuff, I always had to put supersonic in there, o course some one always beat me to it so I added man to make it mine. The 96 came later just so it can be even more mine.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

Happy Feet is, well...... interesting to say the least. But penguins are pretty cool. Last time I went to a zoo(which was when I was ten I think) they had an indoor penguin house with a tank that was low enough for the penguins to splash people(which the little bastards enjoyed greatly). Pretty cool birds.

tawganator, Yautja, 10 years ago

Yeah penguins are cool :P but I think the Mole Lizard has got to be the bee's knees. It is so fricken adorable and my current favourite little creapy crawly.

mex-molelizard.jpg
220px-Bipes_biporus.jpg

Also now that I think about it, it kind of reminds me of something...

mlvscb.jpg

"@Bloo: Both my older siblings went to college, that doesn't mean their not full of shit(which I know they are). Also I want some answers from that Space jockey of yours. Do they have donuts of his homeworld? Are their public toilets as loud as ours? Do they make condoms that never fail anywhere in the galaxy? I must know!"

Well, SR, I'm glad you asked.

It's too much for you to handle. I can't tell you here. They might be listeni--

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 10 years ago

So, apparently I am celebrating my B-Day tomorrow, all because my brother is graduating, so yay me, once again outshined by him.

Well, hopefully I am gonna get the games I asked for.

I think Bloo just said "Candlejack," which means he got

No DD oh g

concretehunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

Who's candle jack? What does he-

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 10 years ago

Are we no longer allowed to finish our sent

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

Our public toilets are really quiet, I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

You intrigue me with this talk of silent fecal matter removal units. Tell me, does the yak spit turn what it touches to gold, or is that mere rumor?

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 10 years ago

guise srsly... i lost my keys

concretehunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

They're in your trousers, Not the one's you're wearing. The ones you had on yesterday.

ultimate-xeno, Yautja, 10 years ago

Yesterday i was playing skyrim and i was fighting a dragon with some random person and then my game glitched and the dragon ate me and i had to kill it from the inside.

If it ain't glitchy, it ain't Skyrim.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

@Deathwraith: The public toilets here sound like your in an angry waterfall, just when you think you've finished and you go to flush, BAM! The toilet is so loud you shit yourself.

@DD: So true.

@Bloo: You're right, i cant handle it, yet i must know!

@SR: Look up "polite Japanese cubicles" and you'll have your answer.

But if they ask, this tip was anonymous.

"The toilet is so loud you shit yourself."

To be fair, that isn't exactly a design flaw.