Waralien, Yautja, 10 years ago

You can never have too many muffins.

ultimate-xeno, Yautja, 10 years ago

@WARALIEN: Are you sure about that?

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

I really need a Wacom Tablet. Like an Intuos 4 or something.

It'd be cool to say I did this whole fucking family portrait on an iPad, but would it really be worth it? I'd love to work straight out of Photoshop, even if I'd be trading mobility for practicality, because fuck SketchPadPro.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

Unlimited Muffins?

Cool, that means unlimited Poppey Seed, Double Chocolate, Peanut Butter and Red Velvet Muffins for me.

@Bloo

I don't have an iPad.

^If you ever do get one, don't ever get attached to drawing on one. It's not exactly hell, but drawing tablets for computers are so much better.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

That's good to know since i was considering buying a tablet for drawing.

Well it sounds a lot better than Paint Shop but I guess most things in the world have their pros and cons.

Oh and I have a question I want to ask(directed at anyone who uses Photoshop):

Which is the best system of software to use and exactly what can you do with Photoshop?

@SR: Definitely buy a tablet for computer if you want to seriously draw. I mean, iPads aren't bad - everything you've seen me do so far was done on an iPad (minus the coloring), but if I had the choice, I would have started with a Wacom or something.

@DL: I have a Sony VAIO from about a year ago and PS CS5 runs fine on it. You don't have to worry much about specs, but a monitor with good color is a must because this laptop makes everything seem pale, so I usually hook up an LG monitor to it (it never leaves home anyway).

I only use it for simple graphics (like sigs), photo manipulations, and coloring sketches, but it has so much more potential than that. You can make .gif images, animations, magazine layouts, website themes, etc. Basically anything that requires designing.

Photoshop is probably most well known for its ability to create completely new images from several of them (in the right hands) as if the final products were natural photos; this is that photo manipulation I mentioned earlier.

Maybe someone like Dave, Pv2 or Angus could give you a better description of it, because I really don't use PS to its maximum potential. There are also other Adobe products that people use in conjunction with PS to create professional-looking works of art, like Adobe Premier or After Effects.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 10 years ago

Woo, and the most I can use is Corel Draw, but I can create some pretty awesome shit with that stuff.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

Everything i draw is pencil and paper, occasionally I'll ink something if i plan on scanning it.
I cant draw predators worth shit, but im trying to improve. I mostly draw original creatures though.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 10 years ago

TRIPPIN' BE BITCHES!!

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

Good evening, Yoda.

After about 4 years of putting it off, I've finally watched Gurren Lagann.

It's fucking glorious.

I can't sleep for some reason. It's 2:45 AM and I'm still up.

Plus where I am there is no WiFi so that means, once again, can't use XBOX LIVE.

@Bloo

Well thank you for the PS info, the only thing I need to do now is save up for another computer and then I can get to work on some stuff.

Rampage, Yautja, 10 years ago

Blizzard, Yautja, 10 years ago

PEDOBEAR
my old friend

concretehunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

For those to young to be doing exams or those to old to care, Its Exam season. Hence why the activity of the website has dropped. Do not fret! When these months are gone the site will be infested with me and the other 16-21 somethings who have too much free time!

SLEEP, WHAT'S THAT?

@Concrete: Word, brotha.

I'm done with mine, so all I've been doing is drawing and watching "tv" for "inspiration."

It's really productive. I forgot how great tv is.

^ You have no idea how much truth you just described there. Holy fuck, that's been my life for the past two days.