DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

Well I guess Tent Worms are better than your state being on fire right now. Still ain't back in California yet but I'm kind of glad that I'm not because of the wild fire right now.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

I LOVE COMPILING PORTFOLIOS IT'S SO MUCH FUN TO COMPILE PORTFOLIOS I WANT TO COMPILE PORTFOLIOS FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE LOL WUT U SERIS BROBDJKSUVDBFKMNBKMSVSVD;DSVKVDJKSDVJKSD

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

^Umm..... You're not going completely bonkers, are you?

@DL: The tent worms aren't so bad. And of course, sorry to hear it, I didn't know it was on fire. Hopefully it will resolve itself soon.

^Thank you very much. So far the weather cooled down a little bit so things might be looking up. The only downside now is if they state gets hit with a bunch of rain storms.

@Deathdrop

And thank you for your concern in one of your earlier posts. I'm doing quite fine.

Speaking of that this is the picture my dad took ten minutes after the accident.

Big Rig Crash photo CRASHIMG_20130501_103852_zpsf2433d87.jpg

See the other truck? We were going in the same direction.

Damn...... that's pretty serious, also i didn't realize you're dad drove an eighteen wheeler.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

I'm really thinking of coming back and joining the Shadow Serpents because someone called me "Whomever replied", but this vacation has to end so I can go back to my dear PC and make myself a sig.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 10 years ago

@DeathWraith

Why does that make you want to come back?

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

Because muffins. Entire muffins. You wouldn't understand.

Why not Muffin cake?

Waralien, Yautja, 10 years ago

Muffin button

My grampa is crazy(not literal crazy, just figuratively). He built a strange Air/electric Chainsaw thing, cause he loves chainsaws and because broke his felling tree's.

Also i now want a muffin, but don't have one! Now im going to eat a hot dog......... Because i don't have a MUFFIN!!!

Just use the muffin button

Where is the muffin button? I long for its sweet delicous Muffins. Chocolate, Blueberry, and Bran i suppose...

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

I don't understand.

Don't understand what?

The Muffins!

Oh and yeah my dad does drive an eighteen wheeler. Been doing that for the past 19 or 20 years now.

@Waralien

Exotic Candy Buttons are better.

Exotic candy button, that's new. Also, do we have an on-topic thread?

I have eaten way too much "exotic" candy. I rather have a muffin button to spawn unlimited muffins.

I have eaten way too much "exotic" candy. I rather have a muffin button to spawn unlimited muffins.

unlimited

unlimited

As in never ending.

You want never ending muffins.

ultimate-xeno, Yautja, 10 years ago

Unlimited muffins? awwwwwsoome!!! I am completly for that.