DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

Well this is me

photo XenomorphChickT-Shirt_zpsebc1c2d1.jpg

Thrax, Yautja, 10 years ago

That's swag concrete headphones hanging

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

OK, I'm going to be "that guy" here and just remind anyone under the age of 18-please avoid putting up pictures with identifying things in them. General area is fine-just don't go putting your address or town or anything.

Yes, I know you all have Facebook pages that probably mine your personal information to Google. Still. Excessive some caution.

All together: "Thanks MOM."

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

@DD: Thanks, MOM.

If anyone posts a goddamn coffee mug, I'm going to fucking choke you.

Anyway, here's me at the Mall of Asia being sad because my food hasn't come yet:

560774_325383124204245_1712474734_n_zps12264166.jpg

This was last summer, my sister took the picture. I had a weak 'stache that I mostly keep shaved now.

LOL bloo
MAN NEEDS HIS FOOD IF HE NEEDS HIS FOOD GIVE HIM FOOD

concretehunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

Very good point Deathdrop. You can never be too careful

We don't want any sexual predator this isn't to catch a predator with Chris Hanson

Guys, I have a confession to make: I am Chris Hansen.

WolfThePredator, Yautja, 10 years ago

no you're not LOL

Dronehive, Yautja, 10 years ago

ye hi is "lurl"

LOL chris hansen vs a predator

ThePredator13, Yautja, 10 years ago

NO. MORE LIKE TWITCHY EYED PROJECTILE VOMITING IN UTTER DISGUST FRIENDS, WHILE I PERFORATE MY BONE BULGE WITH A CULLING FORK.

In other words no, we will not bring up that topic up here, but yes Bloo is Chris Hansen...though he may not be the version that you are accustomed to.....

#YOLOSWAGFURJUBUS

IMSATANMOMMYSEXERS

how is bloo chris hansen?

oh wold find me. at NO NO AND A THOUSAND TIMES NO i am asshole mc Blooischrishanson.

I hire an actor to portray me in the dramatic reenactments you see on TV. He does a wonderful job. though I wish he said some of the lines I gave him to say ("THE JIG IS UP" while wildly flailing his arms, for example).

Anyway, guys we should have a contest to get people to post their mugs. How about an afro contest?

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 10 years ago

Bloo, did you come here to... and i quote "touch wolfs private parts?"

You caught me. My plans have been revealed. I can't can't swindle you guys for one second. Damn. Just totally crushed.

Now I'll never touch Wolf's wee-wee - his suculant tra-la-la is forever out of my reach.

daveberg, Yautja, 10 years ago

Chewing gum like a badass.

527349_10152099156850258_1974944381_n.jpg

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 10 years ago

dave please have a seat. you cannot go around sexually harassing basketballs. while chewing gum provocatively at them