The line between primitve and tech

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 11 years ago

So you see as predators have this tribal look to themselves, skinning and hunting and wearing pretty much cloth wrap and armor. But they cruise around in this giant high tech ship while sporting the helmets that have all kinds of uses.

There was a point where i thought these guys were like cavemen. Then you figure there is got to be one smart bastard in the bunch that put together all this technology. And with that said did they stop to think and actually have engineers mold this stuff together?

From their background they are still primitive like animals using musk to show aggression and attracting females that are larger and stronger than them. i wasnt fortunate to read the comics so i never seen cities or anything of the sort. And some stories lead back to some temples.

i cant really comprehend that they stopped while chasing game and said "i can make a projectile weapon that can shoot shards of metal at high velocity than throwing this spear".

So my question is do you think they adopted this technology? or actually put minds together to build it over a time. humanity itself was once liked that but became... well this. We have currency and a system going.

You'd think you be frowned upon by such higher beings but really they still live in tents made of animal skin.
They are smart enough to build all this stuff yet hold back onto a tribal like primitive culture? why?

PredAlienWarrior, Yautja, 11 years ago

Well of course predators had to evolve/adapt like all species.

On the other hand the reason they are 'holding back' is because that is what they're brought up to do. They have to go through initiations and solo hunts, but it really is more of them doing it for the thrill of the hunt, they could easily kill people like that but they choose to use all of their abilities to make them the stealthy hunter we know them as.

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 11 years ago

no i dont think so, so many years going by without someone wanting change is kind of rediculous

PredAlienWarrior, Yautja, 11 years ago

Yeah but the super predators are frowned upon and they are the predators changing the technology